[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
AERIE Team • Просмотр темы - Запрос на перевод.

AERIE Team

Все об играх серии Baldur's Gate
Текущее время: 18 апр 2024, 04:24

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Запрос на перевод.
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 мар 2010, 21:23 

Ищутся переводчики. Любые желающие помочь.

Задача: обновление мода Weimer's BG2 Item Upgrade -> соответственно перевод.
Текста минимально - 28 кб. В основном, разговоры Цеспенара и Кромвеля.

Кто возьмётся? :)

Наличие имени/никнейма в кредитах гарантировано.
SHS ждёт :)

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Запрос на перевод.
СообщениеДобавлено: 24 мар 2010, 06:16 

Если не пугает мой перевод Руада - то возьмусь. Тем более тут, я понимаю, нужен именно перевод, а не правка существующего?

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 мар 2010, 09:37 

По моему перевод Руада нормальный и там ничего меня не пугало. Я какой-то перевод Руада отсылал пол-года назад на SHS, чтобы его включили в релиз :)
Сегодня вечером кину текст тогда. :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 мар 2010, 18:16 

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 мар 2010, 19:25 

Половина русских фраз (какие возможно) вытащены из игры и из предыдущего релиза мода.
Спасибо программе Aldark'a.

@1234 = ~Well, let's see what else ye got.~
@5678 = ~Well, let's sees what else you has...~
@123440 = ~Good lookin' ring ye got there. Lemme have a look...~
@1234840 = ~I could combine a Ring of Protection +1 with a Ring of Regeneration. I'd need to melt a diamond into the mixture and it would cost you 10,000 gold.~
@1234940 = ~Хмм... Если у вас найдутся два зелья Брина... ну, знаете, морская вода из садков с молодью иллитидов, то я мог бы использовать их, чтобы придать этому шлему иммунитет к псионике. За такую работу я возьму 10,000 золотом.~
@123441 = ~Good lookin' ring ye got there. Lemme have a look...~
@1234841 = ~I could combine a Ring of Protection +2 with a Ring of Regeneration. I'd need to melt a diamond into the mixture and it would cost you 20,000 gold.~
@1234941 = ~С этим доспехом, легендарной Шкурой Эгера, что-нибудь можно сделать?~
@123442 = ~Ah, ye have one 'a the rings of the Elements. Lets a have a look now...~
@1234842 = ~Со свитком Защиты от Элементов я смогу сделать шкуру этого старого медведя еще более крепкой, но вот менее вонючей - вряд ли. Платой за мою работу будут 15,000 золотом.~
@1234942 = ~I could combine the Rings of Air, Earth and Fire into a Ring of Elemental Mastery. I would need defensive scrolls of Protection from Petrification, Fire and Electricity as reagents. It will also cost you 20,000 gold. What say ye?~
@123443 = ~Aye, look at that Elemental Staff. I betcha I could make it even more impressive...~
@1234843 = ~I could combine the Staves of Air, Earth and Fire into a Staff of Elemental Mastery. It will also cost ya 20,000 gold, but I'm sure it'd be glorious.~
@1234943 = ~I could combine the Staves of Air, Earth and Fire into a Staff of Elemental Mastery. It will also cost ya 20,000 gold, but I'm sure it'd be glorious. Ye interested?~
@123444 = ~Have ye been dealng with the local thieves' guild? Anyway, I'm sure I could do summin' with these boots of Stealth...~
@1234844 = ~Aye, I could cobble together the Boots of Speed and these Boots of Stealth. I'd need a Rogue Stone as a reagent and 10,000 gold for the job.~
@1234944 = ~Aye, I could cobble together your Boots of Speed and these Boots of Stealth. You'd be fast as lightning with that footwear! I'd need a Rogue Stone as a reagent and 10,000 gold for the job. Tell me if yer interested.~
@123445 = ~The last time I saw boots like these were with those junkies from Icewind Dale. I'm sure I did summin' for 'em...~
@1234845 = ~Aye, I could cobble together the Boots of Speed and these Boots of the North. I'd need a Rogue Stone as a reagent and 10,000 gold for the job.~
@1234945 = ~Aye, I could cobble together your Boots of Speed and these Boots of the North. You'd be fast as lightning with that footwear! I'd need a Rogue Stone as a reagent and 10,000 gold for the job. Tell me if yer interested.~
@123446 = ~Boots of Grounding eh? I could do something with them...~
@1234846 = ~Aye, I could cobble together the Boots of Speed and these Boots of Grounding. I'd need a Rogue Stone as a reagent and 10,000 gold for the job.~
@1234946 = ~Aye, I could cobble together your Boots of Speed and these Boots of Grounding. You'd be fast as lightning with that footwear! I'd need a Rogue Stone as a reagent and 10,000 gold for the job. Tell me if yer interested.~
@123447 = ~Ah yes, the Boots of Avoidance - perfect for those run-ins with the elves...~
@1234847 = ~Aye, I could cobble together the Boots of Speed and these Boots of Avoidance. I'd need a Rogue Stone as a reagent and 20,000 gold for the job.~
@1234947 = ~Aye, I could cobble together your Boots of Speed and these Boots of Avoidance. You'd be fast as lightning with that footwear! I'd need a Rogue Stone as a reagent and 20,000 gold for the job. Tell me if yer interested.~
@123448 = ~Hmm, I've heard of Blackblood, but never had the good fortune to see it up close. Let's see what we can do...~
@1234848 = ~I could combine the Blackblood and another sibling club I heard of - the Gnasher into a powerful club of acid-coated splinters. It would cost you 15,000 gold.~
@1234948 = ~I could combine the Blackblood and the Gnasher into a powerful club of acid-coated splinters. It would cost you 15,000 gold. So, what ye say?~
@123449 = ~A club made of bone? The current generation tries to use anything for their means! Well, let's see...~
@1234849 = ~I could combine the Bone Club and a club called the Gnasher into a powerful club... just perfect for servants of the Balance. It would cost you 15,000 gold.~
@1234949 = ~I could combine the Bone Club and the Gnasher into a powerful club... just perfect for servants of the Balance. It would cost you 15,000 gold.~
@123450 = ~Aye, the Skullcrusher - a dwarwe's dream. Looks like it could be enhanced...~
@1234850 = ~With a Finger of Death scroll, a cursed potion of healing and 15,000 gold I could reforge the Skullcrusher for ye.~
@1234950 = ~With a Finger of Death scroll, a cursed potion of healing and 15,000 gold I could reforge the Skullcrusher for ye. Interested?~
@123451 = ~A fine bow ye got there. Lemme have a look...~
@1234851 = ~The Heartseeker could be restrung with the bowstring of Gesen or Gond. With 4 Laeral's Tears and a Potion of Power as reagents I could make for ye a longbow that did not require earthly arrows.~
@1234951 = ~The Heartseeker could be restrung with the bowstring of Gesen. With 4 Laeral's Tears and a Potion of Power as reagents I could make for ye a longbow that did not require earthly arrows. Dunna' worry about the gold. Them gems will pay fer themselves. Do ye be interested?~
@1234751 = ~The Heartseeker could be restrung with the bowstring of Gond. With 4 Laeral's Tears and a Potion of Power as reagents I could make for ye a longbow that did not require earthly arrows. Dunna' worry about the gold. Them gems will pay fer themselves. Do ye be interested?~
@123454 = ~Some fine leather ye got there. Look's like it could be enchanted further...~
@1234854 = ~Колючка, гмм... Если сахуагины и могут хоть что-то сделать хорошо, то это гарпун. С плутовским камнем и за 15,000 золотом я сделаю из нее мощное метательное копье.~
@1234954 = ~Ah, there's a mageborn family. Using a Protection From Magic Scroll as a catalyst I could forge together the Corthala Family Armor and armor from a Shadow Dragon. It would cost you 10,000 gold. Whaddye think?~
@123455 = ~A robe, and a fine one at that. Maybe I could refine it...~
@1234855 = ~Можно ли увеличить магические возможности Посоха Лесов?~
@1234955 = ~Yes, I could make some improvements to a Robe of the Archmagi. With a Cloak of Protection +1 and scrolls of Spirit Armor and Contingency as reagents I could make a mantle worthy of Elminster. It would cost you 20,000 gold. Interested?~
@123459 = ~Hmm, methinks this Helm of Defense could be improved...~
@1234859 = ~Хотелось бы наделить Ярость Небес большей магической силой. Рискнете?~
@1234959 = ~Certainly. I could combine the defensive powers of a Helm of Defense and a Helm of Charm Protection. I'd need four pearls as reagents and 10,000 gold for the job. Ye want me ta go ahead?~
@123460 = ~A Helm of Charm Protection? It has a gaping weakness... and I know how ta fix it...~
@1234860 = ~Ярость Небес? Я, конечно, не из Кара-Тура, и катаны, подобные этой, - та еще задачка, но с Сердцем Демона и Жезлом Молний я попробую сделать это. А подходящей платой за риск будут 20,000 золотом.~
@1234960 = ~Hmm. If you managed to procure two flasks of Mind Flayer birthing brine I could use them to enchant a Helm of Charm Protection against Psionics. I'd charge 10,000 for the job. What say ye?~
@123461 = ~Hmm, this is some very tough leather. Almost as good as chainmail...~
@1234861 = ~Можем ли мы, с благословения богини, попытаться усовершенствовать Меч Арворин?~
@1234961 = ~With a Scroll of Protection from the Elements to use as a catalyst, I could make that old bear's hide even tougher and smellier than it already is. I'd charge 15,000 for me labour. Interested?~
@123462 = ~This paladin's armor. It could use some reforging...~
@1234862 = ~Перековать Меч Арворин? Почему бы и нет. Не без благословения Богини, разумеется, и только для обладателей чистого сердца и хорошей репутации. Работа будет стоить вам 15,000 золотом.~
@1234962 = ~With some choice plates from the Armor of the Hart I could reforge the Firecam Full-Plate. But quality doesn't come cheap: I'd ask 20,000 gold for the work. And that's final.~
@123463 = ~I remember good ol' Taerom used to forge one a these babies in his smithy. Well, some competition's always good eh?~
@1234863 = ~Можем ли мы, с благословения Торма, перековать его дар сэру Келдорну?~
@1234963 = ~With two distinct kinds of scrolls of Protection from Acid to use for the rune-work, I could reforge a suit of Ankheg Plate Mail. It would cost you another 5,000 gold, though. What say ye?~
@123464 = ~This be a mighty fine shield here...~
@1234864 = ~А, Освященный Искупитель. Святой клинок, но по нынешним меркам слабоват, да. С Сердцем Демона и пятью свитками Рассеяния Магии я смогу перековать его в нечто значительно более мощное. Но, разумеется, только с благословения Торма и для того, чьи достоинства неоспоримы, а репутация безупречна. И за 15,000 золотом.~
@1234964 = ~Ah, the Shield of Harmony. She's a beaut, I'll admit. If you had two flasks worth of Mind Flayer birthing brine, a Mind Flayer control circlet and a Beljuril I could forge up a storm with her. That'll be for 10,000 gold though, take it or leave it..~
@123465 = ~This spear been worked by a master craftsman. Let's see what another one can do then...~
@1234865 = ~Защита фамильного щита Делрин может быть увеличена?~
@1234965 = ~Aye, with a Rogue Stone and 10,000 gold I could make a rapid throwing spear from your Spear +3. Ye interested?~
@123466 = ~If ye ask me, nancy things like unicorns dunna exist. But who's to stop ye from enchanting a fine weapon to bein with...~
@1234866 = ~Разумеется. Я могу объединить защитные свойства щита Аномена и щита Спасительная Льгота. За работу я возьму 15,000 золотом.~
@1234966 = ~Aye, with a Rogue Stone and 10,000 gold I could make a throwing spear from your Spear of the Unicorn. Should we get ta work then?~
@123467 = ~I smell Sahuagin craftmanship on this spear. Lemme guess...~
@1234867 = ~Можно сделать что-нибудь, чтобы Лилакор, наконец, замолчал?~
@1234967 = ~Ah, the Impaler. If there's anything those Sahuagin can make, it's a harpoon. With a Rogue Stone and 15,000 gold I could make it into a rapid throwing spear for you. Ye won't be disappointed.~
@123468 = ~What in the bloody hells are ye carrying a branch for? Oh, wait...~
@1234868 = ~Harumph. These foresty staves have never been me favourites, but with rings of Protection and Animal friendship I could improve the Staff of the Woodlands. I'd charge 20,000 gold for the job.~
@1234968 = ~Harumph. These foresty staves have never been me favourites, but with rings of Protection and Animal friendship I could improve the Staff of the Woodlands. I'd charge 20,000 gold for the job. Interested?~
@123469 = ~The Daystar? Must've been adventuring a while if ye found this...~
@1234869 = ~With four scrolls of Protection from Undead, two vials of Holy Water and two star sapphires I could turn the Daystar into the underworld's worst nightmare. I'd charge 15,000 for the job.~
@1234969 = ~With four scrolls of Protection from Undead, two vials of Holy Water and two star sapphires I could turn the Daystar into the underworld's worst nightmare. I'd charge 15,000 for the job.~
@123470 = ~A katana? Looks like original Kara-Turan craftmanship too...~
@1234870 = ~М-да, ваша коллекция кинжалов впечатляет, уж поверьте старому гному. А если объединить Костяной клинок и Иглу Фей, использовав для закалки четыре зелья воровского мастерства, ваша мечта воплотится в жизнь. Вам это будет стоить 15,000 золотом.~
@1234970 = ~Celestial Fury? I'm nay from Kara-Tur, and enchanting a Katana is no easy task, but with a Demon Heart and a Wand of Lightning I could just about do it. I'd charge you 20,000 for me sweat. Interested?~
@123471 = ~Now this is something ye don't see too often. A littlefolk paladin? But yes, her sword does show promise...~
@1234871 = ~С этим малым щитом можно что-нибудь сделать?~
@1234971 = ~Aye, I could reforge the Sword of Arvoreen. But not without the blessing of the Goddess herself: I could only do the task for a party of the purest heart and highest reputation. I'd charge 15,000 for the job. Should I start?~
@123472 = ~Hmm, a blade that yearns to be like the Holy Avenger...~
@1234872 = ~Конечно. Если встроить в него Священный символ Амаунатора, щит обретет немалую дополнительную силу благодаря этому давно забытому божеству. Для работы мне потребуются 5 солнечных камней и 10,000 золотом в качестве платы. Заинтересованы?~
@1234972 = ~Ah, the Hallowed Redeemer. A holy blade, if a minor one by local standards. With a Demon Heart and five scrolls that Dispel Magic I could reforge it into something stronger still. But I'd need Torm's blessing for the task, so I could only undertake the job for a group of the highest virtue and reputation. I'd charge 15,000 gold. Tell me if yer interested.~
@123473 = ~Ah, this brash lad has a fine shield. Mind if I take a look?~
@1234873 = ~Есть ли шанс улучшить эти воровские перчатки?~
@1234973 = ~Yes. I could combine the armor plating from Anomen's shield with that of the famous shield Saving Grace. I'd charge 15,000 for the work. So? What say ye?~
@123474 = ~Ah, the blighted so-called 'Sentient Sword'. I cannae tell you how many times I've had adventurers come in here and ask me to dull it for good...~
@1234874 = ~If you had a Mind Flayer Control Circlet I could put a damper on its chatter and make it more useful all the same. I'd charge 20,000 gold for the task.~
@1234974 = ~If you had a Mind Flayer Control Circlet I could put a damper on its chatter and make it more useful all the same. I'd charge 20,000 gold for the task. Tell me when yer ready.~
@123475 = ~A wily dagger. Let me see...~
@1234875 = ~Yes, that's quite a knife you have there. I could forge the Bone Blade and Pixie Prick together using four potions of Master Thievery as reagents and make a truly wicked blade for a thief. I'll take 15,000 gold for the deed.~
@1234975 = ~Yes, that's quite a knife you have there. I could forge the Bone Blade and Pixie Prick together using four potions of Master Thievery as reagents and make a truly wicked blade for a thief. Would it be worth 15,000 gold to you?~
@123476 = ~This buckler looks interesting...~
@1234876 = ~Yes. I could forge the Holy Symbol of Amaunator into your buckler, granting it the protection of that long-forgotten deity. I'd also need 5 Sunstone gems and 10,000 gold for the job. I dunnae where you'll find one a those symbols though. I forge the items, you find the ingredients~
@1234976 = ~Yes. I could forge your Holy Symbol of Amaunator into your buckler, granting it the protection of that long-forgotten deity. I'd also need 5 Sunstone gems and 10,000 gold for the job. Interested?~
@123477 = ~A thieving expert are we? Well, I have the perfect recipe for ye...~
@1234877 = ~Хотелось бы усовершенствовать этот скимитар. Сможете?~
@1234977 = ~Ah. Should you manage to acquire the Gloves of Pick Pocketing, Bracers of Defense, Rings of Danger Sense and Lock Picking, and two Rings of Protection, I could cobble them all together for ye. 5,000 gold would cover me expenses. What say ye?~
@123478 = ~These amulets you be wearin' look workable. Mind if I have a look?~
@1234878 = ~With two Amulets of Protection, a Periapt of Proof against Poison, a Necklace of Form Stability and an Amulet of Spell Warding I could forge for ye an Amulet of Ilmater. About 10,000 gold should cover me expenses.~
@1234978 = ~Из Водной Грани, Аджаты-Пьяницы и Когтя Рашада я могу сделать такой клинок, что даже сам Повелитель Бурь позеленеет от зависти. Вам изготовление этого меча обойдется в 15,000 золотом. Заинтересованы?~
@123479 = ~A fine sword ye got over here, me friend. I think I know something that can make it better...~
@1234879 = ~Aye, with Water's Edge, Adjatha the Drinker and Rashad's Talon we could forge a curved blade that would make the Stormlord himself green with envy. Such a water-based blade would cost ye 15,000 gold.~
@1234979 = ~Можно ли сделать Азуредж более мощным?~
@123480 = ~This looks interesting...~
@1234880 = ~Хмм... Если покрыть топор тонким слоем чистого иллитиума, его возможности, как защитные, так и атакующие, сильно возрастут. Нежить содрогнется от одного его вида! За 20,000 золотом я с удовольствием сделаю это.~
@1234980 = ~Ah. I could apply a coating of pure illithium to Azuredge, granting further offensive and defensive powers against the evils of the undead. For 20,000 gold I'd do the work for you. Ye interested?~
@123481 = ~These rings you be wearin' look workable. Mind if I have a look?~
@1234881 = ~Aye, though magery be not my craft, I could forge a Ring of Acuity, a Ring of Wizardry and an Amulet of Metaspell Influence into a potent memory aid for an enchanter. A Ring of Protection and 20,000 gold would finish the job.~
@1234981 = ~Можете сделать что-нибудь приличное из этого пояса?~
@123483 = ~Hmm, I could do something with these belts...~
@1234883 = ~Хотелось бы, чтобы мое Кольцо Колдовства обладало более сильной магией.~
@1234983 = ~Aye, if you had a matched set of girdle: blunt, piercing and slashing, I could forge them all together into a truly protective item. I'd need three bloodstones for reagents, and 10,000 gold as a commission. Interested?~
@123496 = ~Well I'll be damned. Ye have one a those spider figurines the blasted drow carry around...~
@1234896 = ~Ye'd be better off asking a drow magician than this dwarf to reforge a spider for ye, but I can do it. I won't enjoy it, but I can do it. I'll need some special reagents for the reforging: scrolls of Spider Spawn and Web; five poisoned throwing daggers; and 5,000 gold.~
@1234996 = ~Ye'd be better off asking a drow magician than this dwarf to reforge a spider for ye, but I can do it. I won't enjoy it, but I can do it. I'll need some special reagents for the reforging: scrolls of Spider Spawn and Web; five poisoned throwing daggers; and 5,000 gold. Are ye still interested?~
@123498 = ~So, this pansy can fight as well eh? Sorry boy, but 'tis true that appearances can be decieving. Heh heh...~
@1234898 = ~Ah, I've never tried to upgrade Planar weapons. Very dangerous work, that. Hmmm, let's see. If you don't mind sacrificing the swords of Ilbratha and Arbane, I can reforge Haer'Dalis' short swords so that they will inflict more damage and gain some spell-like powers. It will cost you 25,000 in gold, plus a Rogue Stone and scrolls of Chaos and Greater Malison.~
@1234998 = ~Ah, I've never tried to upgrade Planar weapons. Very dangerous work, that. Hmmm, let's see. If you don't mind sacrificing the swords of Ilbratha and Arbane, I can reforge Haer'Dalis' short swords so that they will inflict more damage and gain some spell-like powers. It will cost you 25,000 in gold, plus a Rogue Stone and scrolls of Chaos and Greater Malison. Are ye interested?~
@1234100 = ~Very few dwarves hold the knowledge to tinker with elvish craft. Magic and muscle don't mix very easy. Fortunately, ye speak to one dwarf who knows his elves...~
@12348100 = ~I might forge together a suit of Sylvan Chain with the scales of a beast of the dread flame. With three gems of Andar and 3 Fire Agates to contain the inferno and 25,000 for reagents and labor, I could make ye a mighty powerful suit.~
@12349100 = ~I might forge together a suit of Sylvan Chain with the scales of a beast of the dread flame. With three gems of Andar and 3 Fire Agates to contain the inferno and 25,000 for reagents and labor, I could make ye a mighty powerful suit. Interested?~
@567840 = ~Что можно сделать из пары неплохих доспехов? Один действительно хороший доспех! Возьмем броню Кортала и доспех из чешуи Дракона Тени, и получим прекрасную защиту от таких неприятных вещей, как огонь и кислота! И даже не надо подбирать подходящие запонки. Только не забудьте дать Цеспенару свиток Защиты от Магии и 10,000 золотом.~ [FWCESP00]
@5678840 = ~Ring of Protection +1 cans be combined with Ring of Regeneration. But will need 10,000 gold and diamond too for recipe to works.~
@5678940 = ~Сможете улучшить эту магическую мантию?~
@567841 = ~Когда-то и у Цеспенара было подобное одеяние... подарок от одного очень хорошего друга... потерял во время уборки, так жаль. А эта мантия у вас давно, <PRO_LADYLORD>? Очень уж знакомо выглядит...~ [FWCESP01]
@5678841 = ~Ring of Protection +2 cans be combined with Ring of Regeneration. But will need 20,000 gold and diamond too for recipe to works.~
@5678941 = ~М-да, действительно Мантия Архимага. Хорошая вещь, правда, название довольно глупое. Для работы Цеспенару понадобятся Плащ Защиты +1, свитки Духовного Доспеха и Последовательности, а также 20,000 золотом. Если все получится, сможете читать больше заклинаний, почти как НАСТОЯЩИЙ архимаг!~
@567842 = ~Отлично, займитесь Мантией Доброго Архимага.~ [FWCESP02]
@5678842 = ~Oooh! Cespenar has recipe to combine elemental rings of Fire, Earth and Air... Will need scrolls of Protection from Stonyface, Hot Stuff, and Zappings, and 20,000 gold.~
@5678942 = ~Отлично, займитесь Мантией Нейтрального Архимага.~
@567843 = ~Отлично, займитесь Мантией Злого Архимага.~ [FWCESP03]
@5678843 = ~Sticks of beating elementals... Find all three of them - Fire, Air and Earth - and I can makes you something that give you ultimate beating power! Oh, need 20,000 gold too.~
@5678943 = ~Хотелось бы большего от моего Шлема Защиты. Можно что-нибудь сделать для этого?~
@567844 = ~У вас когда-нибудь не было ночного горшка, <PRO_LADYLORD>? Вы знаете эту историю? И не хотите знать? Цеспенар просто хотел предложить, чтобы вы в подобном случае использовали шлем. Только без рук! Не надо!!! Чей-нибудь ЧУЖОЙ шлем!~ [FWCESP04]
@5678844 = ~Ooooh, sneaky boots! Cespenar knows cool recipe for sneaky boots! Will need Boots of Speed, Rogue Stone and 10,000 gold.~
@5678944 = ~Если у вас действительно есть пара лишних шлемов, Цеспенар может вам из них что-нибудь сделать. Например, объединить возможности Шлема Защиты и Шлема Защиты от Очарования. Потребуются четыре жемчужины и 10,000 золотом. Хорошо звучит, а?~
@567845 = ~Можно ли сделать шлем Защиты от Очарования более универсальным?~ [FWCESP05]
@5678845 = ~Ooooh, thick Boots of North! Cespenar knows cool recipe for thick boots! Will need Boots of Speed, Rogue Stone and 10,000 gold.~
@5678945 = ~Ого! Цеспенар мог бы использовать это в качестве кастрюли, конечно, если вам, <PRO_LADYLORD>, этот шлем больше ни для чего не нужен.~
@567846 = ~Как там, в рецепте Шлема Железной Воли? Шлем Защиты от Очарования, два зелья Брина - только, пожалуйста, не рассказывайте Цеспенару, как вы их достали, не перевариваю этих осьминогоголовых! - и 10,000 золотом. Сохраняет разум в относительной безопасности.~ [FWCESP06]
@5678846 = ~Anyhoo, Boots of Grounding very useful but very slow. Cespenar cans make them faster with Boots of Speed. Will probably need Rogue Stone and 10,000 gold too though.~
@5678946 = ~С этим доспехом, легендарной Шкурой Эгера, что-нибудь можно сделать?~
@567847 = ~Быть может, вы хотите повесить это на стену, <PRO_LADYLORD>? Или сделать из него коврик перед камином... да-да, коврик... правда, почти никто в Аду не хочет иметь камин, но может у нас он будет?~ [FWCESP07]
@5678847 = ~So, yous have Boots of Avoidance. Cespenar knows secret recipe for Hornet Boots that lets you zip like hornet. Will need Boots of Speed, a Rogue Stone and only 20,000 gold. Hee hee.~
@5678947 = ~Или вы просто хотите, чтобы я сделал его попрочнее? Берем Шкуру Эгера, свиток Защиты от Элементов и 15,000 золотом, и делаем эту старую медвежью шкуру еще более крепкой и менее подверженной капризам погоды. Скууууучно, Цеспенару никогда не дают быть ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО творческим...~
@567848 = ~Сможете перековать фамильные латы нашего благородного паладина?~ [FWCESP08]
@5678848 = ~Cespenar knows recipe that combines Blackblood and Gnasher into new BUUURNING stick. Only need 15,000 gold to commission. Cespenar wonders how the wood don't burn away. Hmmm...~
@5678948 = ~Ха, где вы раздобыли этот забавный оранжевый панцирь? Бедненький паладин в нем что, на солнышке перегрелся, да? Хе-хе-хе...~
@567849 = ~Хотя, если перековать этот панцирь с использованием пластин из Доспеха Оленя, возможно, получится что-нибудь приличное. Но только за 20,000 золотом! Конечно, можно было бы взять чуточку поменьше, но Цеспенар не может предоставлять скидки добрячкам-простачкам, это слишком плохо сказывается на его репутации.~ [FWCESP09]
@5678849 = ~Shiny new club recipe I have, need Bone Club and Gnasher and only 15,000 gold. Cespenar speaks... No hurting me now, okay?~
@5678949 = ~Пластинчатый доспех из анхега может быть усилен?~
@567850 = ~Вы все еще таскаете этого огромного жука на своих плечах, <PRO_LADYLORD>? Видели ли вы еще хоть кого-нибудь, кто бы носил такое?~ [FWCESP10]
@5678850 = ~Ладно, дайте Цеспенару два различных свитка Защиты от Кислоты и 5,000 золотом, а Цеспенар сделает этот жучиный панцирь поприличнее. Вы даже сможете метать кислотные стрелы!~
@5678950 = ~Ooohhh, you gots Skullcrusher... and scroll of Death Finger. Now alls we needs is... loook, a cursed healing potion. Now, if you having 15,000 gold, you gettings a shiny new mace. Want?~
@567851 = ~У меня есть Щит Гармонии. Его защиту можно увеличить?~ [FWCESP11]
@5678851 = ~Ва-а-у, это же самый замечательный щит, который Цеспенар когда-либо видел! А его можно будет использовать в качестве подноса, если вдруг неожиданно придут гости?~
@5678951 = ~Cespenar can create amazing Teleomortis using Heartseeker, Gesen String, four Laurel's Tears and Potion of Power. What's more? It absolutely free! You want?~
@5678751 = ~Cespenar can create amazing Teleomortis using Heartseeker, Gond String, four Laurel's Tears and Potion of Power. What's more? It absolutely free! You want?~
@567854 = ~Oooh! Very sharp suit. Careful, mister, Cespenar not dusted yet today... if you sneeze, face may freeze that way. Tee hee hee! You know, some people say that Valygar is a bad mother... shut Cespenar's mouth? Cespenar just talking about Valygar!~ [FWCESP12]
@5678854 = ~Can do a lot with two good suits, can make one really good suit! Lots of protections from most bad things like fire and acid! No need for matching cufflinks, just give Cespenar 10,000 gold and Scroll of Protection from Magic. And don't forget Black drgonscale armor... what other suit do yous think I talk about huh?~
@5678954 = ~Ooooh, Valygar's suit with Black Dragonscale armor create new superhero suit! Me will need this scroll of Protection from Magic to create superpowers. And 10,000 gold for cape (not included). You want me make?~
@567855 = ~Это напоминает Цеспенару ооооочень длинную зубочистку. Откройте рот, <PRO_LADYLORD>, Цеспенар как образцовый слуга почистит вам зубы! Хе-хе-хе!~ [FWCESP13]
@5678855 = ~Почему вы не выпускаете его из рук? Боитесь, что оно больше к вам не вернется? Простой рецепт: 10,000 золотом, плутовской камень, и копье будет всегда возвращаться к вам, даже если вы забросите его далеко-далеко и даже еще дальше.~
@5678955 = ~Oh, is just Robe of Archmage Peoples. Youse seems to be nice enough. And you have Cloak of Protection and Spirit Armor and Contingency scrolls. If you has 20,000 change to spare, Cespenar make for you Robe of REAL ARCHMAGE!~
@567859 = ~Из Копья Единорога можно что-нибудь сделать?~ [FWCESP14]
@5678859 = ~If you does have extra pots, maybe Cespenar combine your big head pots for you! Good recipe smushes Helm of Defense and Helm of Charm Protection together. Need 4 pearls and 10,000 gold. Give me ingredients and take good pot... err, helm.~
@5678959 = ~If you does have extra pots, maybe Cespenar combine your big head pots for you! Good recipe smushes Helm of Defense and Helm of Charm Protection together. Need these 4 pearls and 10,000 gold. Sounds good, yes?~
@567860 = ~О, это же рог единорога. А также неплохое копье. Почему бы нам не сделать его метательным? Только дайте Цеспенару плутовской камень и 10,000 золотом, и вы сможете вволю поизображать воинственного дикаря, разбрасывающегося копьями направо и налево!~ [FWCESP15]
@5678860 = ~Есть ли возможность увеличить повреждения, наносимые Колючкой?~
@5678960 = ~Cespenar cans make Tower of Iron Will using this Helm of Charm protection and two Mindflayer Brine Juice potions. Oh, will also need 10,000 gold for cleaning stuffs. Those juices leave very nasty stink. You ready?~
@567861 = ~Вы любите рыбачить, <PRO_LADYLORD>? С этим гарпуном, пожалуй, можно ходить даже на кита. Правда, добычу потом надо будет где-то хранить, но это уже не проблема Цеспенара.~ [FWCESP16]
@5678861 = ~Что ж, можно сделать так, что Колючка сможет причинять урон и на расстоянии, очень большом расстоянии. Только понадобятся 15,000 золотом и плутовской камень. И эти материалы действительно нужны мне для работы, а вовсе не для забавы, как вы, похоже, думаете. Осторожнее, <PRO_LADYLORD>, если при его возвращении вы будете отсутствовать... это может кому-нибудь НАВРЕДИТЬ! Ай-й-й!~
@5678961 = ~Me cans take Aeger's Hide, Scroll of Protection from the Elements, and 15,000 gold, and make stronger and make weather stuff hurt less. Want?~
@567862 = ~How you get orange goody-two-shoes armor, anyway? Armor out in sun too long? Tee hee hee...~ [FWCESP17]
@5678862 = ~Maybe Cespenar can make Firecam plate better by smelting down with Armor of the Hart and throwing in 20,000 gold. Could be less but Cespenar had to discontinue goody two-shoes discount, bad for reputation.~
@5678962 = ~Hmmm, Firecam Plate and Armor of Hart cans be smelted down for more powering armors. Yous need armors for being godlike. Need to hire Bob the smelter, so 20,000 gold please.~
@567863 = ~Цеспенар может раздобыть хороший новый рецепт для Посоха Лесов. Вы дадите Цеспенару Кольцо Защиты, Кольцо Звериной Дружбы и 20,000 золотом, а он сделает вам новый посох, который не просто будет бить больнее прежнего, но и почерпнет из магии леса еще кое-что!~ [FWCESP18]
@5678863 = ~You give Cespenar both kinds of Protection From Acid scrolls and 5,000 gold and Cespenar make Ankheg work harder. Even shoot acid arrows at peoples!~
@5678963 = ~Hmmm, huge bug armor and *different* scrolls of Acid Protection... perfect for new recipe! You want armor that shoot? Pew-pew!~
@567864 = ~Ух ты! Это же самый яркий из всех солнечных мечей! Держу пари, <PRO_LADYLORD>, вы прикончили этой крошкой уже не одного вампира! Защищайтесь, кровопийцы! Могучий Цеспенар сразит вас!~ [FWCESP19]
@5678864 = ~Значит, хотите сделать его лучше? Тогда вам придется найти четыре свитка Защиты от Нежити, два флакона Святой Воды, два звездных сапфира и 15,000 золотом, иначе Цеспенар не сможет помочь Великому! И за такие пустяки вы получите дополнительный Солнечный Луч и постоянную Защиту от Зла. Я могу приступать к работе?~
@5678964 = ~Shield of Harmony cans protect from much stuff, but not octopus-heads. You have stuff needed - 2 brine juice potions, octo-head control circlet and beljuril. Does I hears 10,000 gold in your pocket or you just happy to see me?~
@567865 = ~Хотелось бы наделить Ярость Небес большей магической силой. Рискнете?~ [FWCESP20]
@5678865 = ~How come you keep Spear +3 glued to your hand? Afraid it never comes back? Simple recipe: 10,000 gold and rogue stone, and spear will always come back if you throw it a looooooong way.~
@5678965 = ~Cespenar cans make returning spear with big spear and rogue stone, with syrup of 10,000 gold for taste. No leave syrup for you though, but yous get good spear. Want?~
@567866 = ~У Цеспенара есть превосходный и очень простой рецепт, чтобы исправить это! Ладно, <PRO_LADYLORD>, ладно, может быть не такой уж и простой. У вас есть Жезл Молний? А запасное Сердце Демона? Меееерзость, я знаю, но в ряде случаев вещь чрезвычайно полезная. О! 20,000 золотом тоже совершенно необходимы.~ [FWCESP21]
@5678866 = ~Можно ли попытаться усовершенствовать Меч Арворин?~
@5678966 = ~Oh, is unicorn horn. And pointy, too. Why don't youse start throwing this spear? Just give Cespenar Rogue Stone and 10,000 gold and you makes out like a wild spear-chucking bandit! Maybe yous want?~
@567867 = ~Где вы заполучили этого мелкого паладина, <PRO_LADYLORD>? У Цеспенара на его чердаке есть одна книжка, в ней как раз упоминается о чем-то вроде этого.~ [FWCESP22]
@5678867 = ~Цеспенар знает, как сделать этот меч лучше, намного лучше. Специальная скидка для полуросликов, при условии, что они будут думать о Цеспенаре хорошо и дадут ему 15,000 золотом! И ни в коем случае не будут опробовать свой новый меч на нем, Цеспенар еще слишком молод, чтобы попасть в Лимб!~
@5678967 = ~Цеспенар знает, как сделать этот меч лучше, намного лучше. Специальная скидка для полуросликов, при условии, что они будут думать о Цеспенаре хорошо и дадут ему 15,000 золотом! И ни в коем случае не будут опробовать свой новый меч на нем, Цеспенар еще слишком молод, чтобы попасть в Лимб!~
@567868 = ~Можно ли перековать дар Торма сэру Келдорну?~ [FWCESP23]
@5678868 = ~Цеспенар очень-очень удивлен, видя добрячков-простачков рядом с Великим! Надеюсь, вы собираетесь использовать это оружие исключительно для помощи Великому?~
@5678968 = ~Цеспенар очень-очень удивлен, видя добрячков-простачков рядом с Великим! Надеюсь, вы собираетесь использовать это оружие исключительно для помощи Великому?~
@567869 = ~Цеспенар знает одного священника Торма, который может еще раз освятить Искупителя и даровать ему некоторые дополнительные возможности... ну, типа рассеяния магии и онемения цели. Для этого потребуются Сердце Демона, пять свитков Рассеяния Магии и 15,000 золотом. Денег, правда, можно было бы взять и меньше, но рецепт лицензионный, а за лицензию Цеспенар должен платить, иначе эти адвокаты... В общем, они сииииильно обидят бедного Цеспенара.~ [FWCESP24]
@5678869 = ~Maybe you like better Daystar? You gots to give me good stuff, like four scrolls of Protection from Undead, two vials of elven holy water, two star sapphires and 15,000 gold, but Cespenar can hardly steer the Great One wrong! You gets more Sunrays and Protection from Evil.~
@5678969 = ~Защита фамильного щита Делрин может быть увеличена?~
@567870 = ~О нет! Только не это! Снова большой щит! Как Цеспенар от них устал! Хозяин Баал имел скверную привычку использовать их в качестве подносов во время своих пиршеств.~ [FWCESP25]
@5678870 = ~Подождите... Цеспенар знает неплохой рецепт для больших щитов. Возьмите фамильный щит Делрин и щит Спасительная Льгота, не забудьте про 15,000 золотом, и защита этого щита станет куда лучше! Или мы получим еще один поднос для следующего банкета...~
@5678970 = ~Подождите... Цеспенар знает неплохой рецепт для больших щитов. Возьмите фамильный щит Делрин и щит Спасительная Льгота, не забудьте про 15,000 золотом, и защита этого щита станет куда лучше! Или мы получим еще один поднос для следующего банкета...~
@567871 = ~Можно сделать что-нибудь, чтобы Лилакор, наконец, замолчал?~ [FWCESP26]
@5678871 = ~Что? Вы не хотите разговаривать с мечом? А если вы вдруг окажетесь погребены в глубоком темном подземелье, где вам будет совершенно не с кем поговорить, кроме своего меча? Тогда вы будете ему благодарны, <PRO_LADYLORD>!~
@5678971 = ~Что? Вы не хотите разговаривать с мечом? А если вы вдруг окажетесь погребены в глубоком темном подземелье, где вам будет совершенно не с кем поговорить, кроме своего меча? Тогда вы будете ему благодарны, <PRO_LADYLORD>!~
@567872 = ~Хммм... Но если у вас есть Управляющее Кольцо иллитидов, то Цеспенар может использовать его для того, чтобы сделать Лилакор более сильным и даже способным защитить вас от проклятых пожирателей разума! Правда, бедняга Лил после этого больше никогда не сможет говорить с вами. Это грустно и будет стоить вам 20,000 золотом.~ [FWCESP27]
@5678872 = ~Мне всегда хотелось иметь кинжал истинной смерти. Сможете улучшить один из моих?~
@5678972 = ~Мне всегда хотелось иметь кинжал истинной смерти. Сможете улучшить один из моих?~
@567873 = ~Думали ли вы хоть когда-нибудь о любви, а не о войне, <PRO_LADYLORD>? Что-то многовато у вас здесь кинжалов...~ [FWCESP28]
@5678873 = ~Ух ты, у Цеспенара появилась прекрасная идея! Отличный кинжал для тех, кто не обременен излишней храбростью! Возьмите Костяной клинок и Иглу Фей, и получится кинжал замечательно подходящий для ударов в спину и усыпления! Только придется добавить четыре зелья воровского мастерства и заплатить 15,000 золотом, но зато ваши враги так и не узнают причины своей смерти. Просто РАЗ и все!~
@5678973 = ~Ух ты, у Цеспенара появилась прекрасная идея! Отличный кинжал для тех, кто не обременен излишней храбростью! Возьмите Костяной клинок и Иглу Фей, и получится кинжал замечательно подходящий для ударов в спину и усыпления! Только придется добавить четыре зелья воровского мастерства и заплатить 15,000 золотом, но зато ваши враги так и не узнают причины своей смерти. Просто РАЗ и все!~
@567874 = ~What? You no like talking sword? What if you gets buried in deep dark hole and only gots sword to talk to? You be grateful then!~ [FWCESP29]
@5678874 = ~But, hmmmm, Cespenar cans use Mind Flayer Control Circlet, can use to make Lilarcor stronger, keep nasty mind flayers from suckings your brains out through straw, too! But Larry can't talk to youse no more. It would be sad, and it woulds costs you 20,000 gold, too.~
@5678974 = ~But, hmmmm, Cespenar sees Mind Flayer Control Circlet, can use to make Lilarcor stronger, keep nasty mind flayers from suckings your brains out through straw, too! But Larry can't talk to youse no more. It would be sad, and it woulds costs you 20,000 gold, too.~
@567875 = ~Или, может быть, на этот раз мы попробуем кое-что иное, а заодно проверим один интересный рецепт. Вы дадите Цеспенару 40 соответствующих метательных снарядов +3 и 40,000 золотом, а Цеспенар сделает вам Боеприпасы Изобилия +3. Подумайте, <PRO_LADYLORD>, сколько денег вы при этом сэкономите! Это же чрезвычайно выгодное вложение капитала! Только у нас и только для вас!~ [FWCESP30]
@5678875 = ~Хорошо, займитесь Колчаном Изобилия.~
@5678975 = ~Хорошо, займитесь Колчаном Изобилия.~
@5678791 = ~Oooh, someone talk you into Quiver of Plenty? Is like bad penny... guess Cespenar needs must throw this in river again, this time with bigger weight attached!~ [FWCESP31]
@56789791 = ~Or maybe we try something different this time and use new recipe. You gots 40 +3 arrows and 40,000 gold and then we make Quiver of Plenty +3. Think of all the money you be saving on arrows! Unless youse invested in fancy long-term bonds, then youse probably make out even better.~
@5678792 = ~Oooh, someone talk you into Case of Plenty? Is like bad penny... guess Cespenar needs must throw this in river again, this time with bigger weight attached2~ [FWCESP31]
@56789792 = ~Or maybe we try something different this time and use new recipe. You gots 40 +3 bolts and 40,000 gold and then we make Case of Plenty +3. Think of all the money you be saving on bolts! Unless youse invested in fancy long-term bonds, then youse probably make out even better.~
@5678793 = ~Oooh, someone talk you into Bag of Plenty? Is like bad penny... guess Cespenar needs must throw this in river again, this time with bigger weight attached!~ [FWCESP31]
@56789793 = ~Or maybe we try something different this time and use new recipe. You gots 40 +3 bullets and 40,000 gold and then we make Bag of Plenty +3. Think of all the money you be saving on bullets! Unless youse invested in fancy long-term bonds, then youse probably make out even better.~
@567883 = ~Сможете перековать Похититель Душ?~ [FWCESP32]
@5678883 = ~Где вы это достали, <PRO_LADYLORD>? Хозяин Баал везде его искал, но так и не нашел! Он хотел повесить его в дверном проеме, украсить интерьер, так сказать... Цеспенар говорил ему о розах, но с ним было тааааак тяжело...~
@5678983 = ~Где вы это достали, <PRO_LADYLORD>? Хозяин Баал везде его искал, но так и не нашел! Он хотел повесить его в дверном проеме, украсить интерьер, так сказать... Цеспенар говорил ему о розах, но с ним было тааааак тяжело...~
@567884 = ~Очень-очень оригинальный рецепт для Похитителя Душ. Возьмите Сердце Проклятого, добавьте любимый меч лопоухих добрячков-простачков и 20,000 золотом, и сделайте Похитителя Душ исключительно смертоносным! Только, если вдруг кто-нибудь из паладинов зайдет поинтересоваться всем этим, пожалуйста, не говорите им, что это была идея Цеспенара!~ [FWCESP33]
@5678884 = ~Very very devious recipe for Soul Reaver. Take Heart of the Damned and ultimate sword of goody two-shoesness and 20,000 gold, make Soul Reaver super-duper deadly! When goody two-shoes come asking, you no tell them it was Cespenar's idea!~
@5678984 = ~Very very devious recipe for Soul Reaver. Take Heart of the Damned and ultimate sword of goody two-shoesness and 20,000 gold, make Soul Reaver super-duper deadly! When goody two-shoes come asking, you no tell them it was Cespenar's idea!~
@567885 = ~Ого, священый символ старого Бога Солнца! Амаунатор и хозяин Баал никогда не жили дружно. Старый спор, с привлечением демонов, солнечного света и жертвенного козла. Очень грустная история. После того, как козел умер, Амми никогда не заходил к нам на чай.~ [FWCESP34]
@5678885 = ~Anyway, me can puts holy symbol of Ammy into buckler. Add one Sunstone Gem for each quarter and 10,000 gold, make shiny shield for scaring undead nasties.~
@5678985 = ~Anyway, can puts holy symbol into buckler. Add one Sunstone Gem for each quarter and 10,000 gold, make shiny shield for scaring undead nasties. You want?~
@567886 = ~Есть ли шанс улучшить эти воровские перчатки?~ [FWCESP35]
@5678886 = ~Воровство и грабеж, я все вижу! Собираетесь пошарить по карманам Цеспенара? Не получится! У Цеспенара нет карманов! Ха-ха-ха! Не расстраивайтесь, <PRO_LADYLORD>. Я абсолютно уверен, что вы еще встретите массу плохих парней, которых можно будет ограбить.~
@5678986 = ~Воровство и грабеж, я все вижу! Собираетесь пошарить по карманам Цеспенара? Не получится! У Цеспенара нет карманов! Ха-ха-ха! Не расстраивайтесь, <PRO_LADYLORD>. Я абсолютно уверен, что вы еще встретите массу плохих парней, которых можно будет ограбить.~
@567887 = ~А тем временем, у Цеспенара имеется специальный рецепт для воровских аксессуаров. Только понадобится полный комплект: Перчатки Карманника, Наручи Защиты Тапида Горноака, Кольцо Предчувствия Опасности, Кольцо Взлома Замков и два Кольца Защиты. И всего за 5,000 золотом из всего этого хлама получится действительно стоящая вещь.~ [FWCESP36]
@5678887 = ~Anyway, Cespenar can smash together two Amulets of Protection, a Periapt of Proof against Poison, a Necklace of Form Stability and an Amulet of Spell Warding. That's a lot of chains an jewels! Obtain minor blessing from good friend Ilmater (for some reason, Ilmater have soft-spot for poor Cespenar) and presto! Maybe 10,000 gold for services best, eh?~
@5678987 = ~Что можно сделать из этого амулета?~
@567888 = ~И драгоценности искрились... Хмм, а цветовая гамма все-таки бедновата, да. Возможно, позже Цеспенар сможет вам с этим помочь, <PRO_LADYLORD>. Неужели вы серьезно думаете, что сиреневый идет к вашим глазам? Нет?~ [FWCESP37]
@5678888 = ~With Water's Edge, Rashad's Talon and Adjatha the Drinker, can make big water-themed sword. Not so big, really, but still very nice. Hope you likes poison! May need 15,000 gold for insurance purposes.~
@5678988 = ~Так или иначе, Цеспенар может собрать воедино два Амулета Защиты, Талисман Защиты от Яда, Ожерелье Стабильности Формы и Амулет Охраны от Заклинаний. Это целая куча драгоценностей! А еще придется получить небольшое благословенице от моего доброго друга Илматера - по некоторым причинам, Илматер не обижает бедного Цеспенара - и все это надо сделать быстро! Надеюсь, у вас есть 10,000 золотом?~
@567889 = ~Хотелось бы усовершенствовать этот скимитар. Сможете?~ [FWCESP38]
@5678889 = ~Anyway, pink not really your color. Could apply coating of illithium to Azuredge, make it a much more refined purple. Also grant some extra undead-smiting powers and protections. Need 20,000 gold though.~
@5678989 = ~Вжик-хлюп! Вжик-хлюп! По-моему водяное лезвие куда более забавно, чем банальное обливание водой. Цеспенар превосходный фехтовальщик, не правда ли, <PRO_LADYLORD>? А еще у него есть один рецепт, который очень хорош для любителей быстрых выпадов.~
@567890 = ~Из клинков Водная Грань, Аджата-Пьяница и Коготь Рашада может легко получиться большой водяной меч. Ну, вообще-то не такой уж и большой, если, конечно, быть честным, но все же очень-очень хороший. Надеюсь, вы ничего не имеете против яда?! И у вас есть 15,000 золотом?~ [FWCESP39]
@5678890 = ~Tell you what. Cespenar can merge together rings of Wizardy and Acuity, along with old-forgotten Metaspell Amulet and standard Ring of Protection to form Sorcerian Ring. Very nice for the mages. For 20,000 gold, mes can be *your* friend anytime.~
@5678990 = ~Можно ли сделать Азуредж более мощным?~
@567893 = ~Но, так или иначе, розовый действительно не ваш цвет, <PRO_LADYLORD>. Однако, если покрыть Азуредж тонким слоем чистого иллитиума, он станет гораздо более приятного для глаз фиолетового цвета. Ну и кое-какие новые возможности для борьбы с нежитью появятся. И все это за какие-то 20,000 золотом. Хотите?~ [FWCESP40]
@5678893 = ~Anyway, if youse have all three belts of protection, I has recipe for combining them into one really thick belt. If you hide behind it, enemies cannot hurt you. Yeah, great deal, but need three bloodstones all of same type. And 10,000 gold, no forgetting gold.~
@5678993 = ~Anyway, if youse have three belts of protection, I have recipe for combining them into one really thick belt. If you hide behind it, enemies cannot hurt you. I know, great deal, but need three bloodstones all of same type. You like, for 10,000 gold?~
@567896 = ~Так, о чем это я... Да, Цеспенар может объединить Кольцо Точности и Кольцо Колдовства, а также Амулет Сверхзаклинания и стандартное Кольцо Защиты в могущественное Кольцо Заклинаний. Очень-очень полезно для магов. Всего за 20,000 золотом. Хотите?~ [FWCESP41]
@5678896 = ~Cespenar's senses tingle at the thought. However, need special materials to upgrade this wall-crawler. Must have scrolls of Spider Spawn and Web, plus five poisoned throwing daggers. Also 5,000 gold.~
@5678996 = ~Cespenar sense... tingling. However, need special materials to upgrade this wall-crawler. Must have scrolls of Spider Spawn and Web, plus five poisoned throwing daggers. Also 5,000 gold. You want?~
@567898 = ~Hmm, mister fancy-pants cans fight? What? He bore everyone to death or what? Maybe give baddies kiss... OF DEATH!... No?~
@5678898 = ~Та-ак, если вы располагаете полным комплектом поясов - для защиты от крушащего, колющего и рубящего оружия, то у меня есть подходящий рецепт, с помощью которого можно объединить их в один, обеспечивающий действительно хорошую защиту. Если вы наденете его, <PRO_LADYLORD>, враги не смогут травмировать вас. Но тут такое дело, нужны три самоцвета-кровавика или три изделия из него и 10,000 золотом. Хотите?~ [FWCESP42]
@5678998 = ~Та-ак, если вы располагаете полным комплектом поясов - для защиты от крушащего, колющего и рубящего оружия, то у меня есть подходящий рецепт, с помощью которого можно объединить их в один, обеспечивающий действительно хорошую защиту. Если вы наденете его, <PRO_LADYLORD>, враги не смогут травмировать вас. Но тут такое дело, нужны три самоцвета-кровавика или три изделия из него и 10,000 золотом. Хотите?~ [FWCESP42]
@5678100 = ~Ooh, Sylvan Chain? You suddenly gots urge to wear leaves and starts protest against 'global-warming' and whatnot? Sheesh... <PRO_RACE>ses~
@56788100 = ~Oooh Yes! Maybe you likes things hot and spicy? Cespenar stir-fry together some elven chain with some red dragon scales. Add shiitake mushrooms, some andar spices and fire agate peppers and presto: very light, very hot, very filling. Cespenar quite the iron chef ... or perhaps the culinary forger. Unfortunately, special wok and peanut oil will set you back 25,000 gold.~
@56789100 = ~Вы сражайтесь, а мы подождем... Хотите, чтобы Цеспенар сделал эту вашу паучью статуэтку еще более удивительной? Может быть, даже добавил бы ей еще несколько паучков? Собираетесь вволю потерроризировать какого-нибудь гоблина?~ [FWCESP43]

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 мар 2010, 19:28 

На всякий случай (если так удобнее будет): оставшиеся отсортированные ТОЛЬКО АНГЛИЙСКИЕ строки.

@1234 = ~Well, let's see what else ye got.~
@5678 = ~Well, let's sees what else you has...~
@123440 = ~Good lookin' ring ye got there. Lemme have a look...~
@1234840 = ~I could combine a Ring of Protection +1 with a Ring of Regeneration. I'd need to melt a diamond into the mixture and it would cost you 10,000 gold.~
@123441 = ~Good lookin' ring ye got there. Lemme have a look...~
@1234841 = ~I could combine a Ring of Protection +2 with a Ring of Regeneration. I'd need to melt a diamond into the mixture and it would cost you 20,000 gold.~
@123442 = ~Ah, ye have one 'a the rings of the Elements. Lets a have a look now...~
@1234942 = ~I could combine the Rings of Air, Earth and Fire into a Ring of Elemental Mastery. I would need defensive scrolls of Protection from Petrification, Fire and Electricity as reagents. It will also cost you 20,000 gold. What say ye?~
@123443 = ~Aye, look at that Elemental Staff. I betcha I could make it even more impressive...~
@1234843 = ~I could combine the Staves of Air, Earth and Fire into a Staff of Elemental Mastery. It will also cost ya 20,000 gold, but I'm sure it'd be glorious.~
@1234943 = ~I could combine the Staves of Air, Earth and Fire into a Staff of Elemental Mastery. It will also cost ya 20,000 gold, but I'm sure it'd be glorious. Ye interested?~
@123444 = ~Have ye been dealng with the local thieves' guild? Anyway, I'm sure I could do summin' with these boots of Stealth...~
@1234844 = ~Aye, I could cobble together the Boots of Speed and these Boots of Stealth. I'd need a Rogue Stone as a reagent and 10,000 gold for the job.~
@1234944 = ~Aye, I could cobble together your Boots of Speed and these Boots of Stealth. You'd be fast as lightning with that footwear! I'd need a Rogue Stone as a reagent and 10,000 gold for the job. Tell me if yer interested.~
@123445 = ~The last time I saw boots like these were with those junkies from Icewind Dale. I'm sure I did summin' for 'em...~
@1234845 = ~Aye, I could cobble together the Boots of Speed and these Boots of the North. I'd need a Rogue Stone as a reagent and 10,000 gold for the job.~
@1234945 = ~Aye, I could cobble together your Boots of Speed and these Boots of the North. You'd be fast as lightning with that footwear! I'd need a Rogue Stone as a reagent and 10,000 gold for the job. Tell me if yer interested.~
@123446 = ~Boots of Grounding eh? I could do something with them...~
@1234846 = ~Aye, I could cobble together the Boots of Speed and these Boots of Grounding. I'd need a Rogue Stone as a reagent and 10,000 gold for the job.~
@1234946 = ~Aye, I could cobble together your Boots of Speed and these Boots of Grounding. You'd be fast as lightning with that footwear! I'd need a Rogue Stone as a reagent and 10,000 gold for the job. Tell me if yer interested.~
@123447 = ~Ah yes, the Boots of Avoidance - perfect for those run-ins with the elves...~
@1234847 = ~Aye, I could cobble together the Boots of Speed and these Boots of Avoidance. I'd need a Rogue Stone as a reagent and 20,000 gold for the job.~
@1234947 = ~Aye, I could cobble together your Boots of Speed and these Boots of Avoidance. You'd be fast as lightning with that footwear! I'd need a Rogue Stone as a reagent and 20,000 gold for the job. Tell me if yer interested.~
@123448 = ~Hmm, I've heard of Blackblood, but never had the good fortune to see it up close. Let's see what we can do...~
@1234848 = ~I could combine the Blackblood and another sibling club I heard of - the Gnasher into a powerful club of acid-coated splinters. It would cost you 15,000 gold.~
@1234948 = ~I could combine the Blackblood and the Gnasher into a powerful club of acid-coated splinters. It would cost you 15,000 gold. So, what ye say?~
@123449 = ~A club made of bone? The current generation tries to use anything for their means! Well, let's see...~
@1234849 = ~I could combine the Bone Club and a club called the Gnasher into a powerful club... just perfect for servants of the Balance. It would cost you 15,000 gold.~
@1234949 = ~I could combine the Bone Club and the Gnasher into a powerful club... just perfect for servants of the Balance. It would cost you 15,000 gold.~
@123450 = ~Aye, the Skullcrusher - a dwarwe's dream. Looks like it could be enhanced...~
@1234850 = ~With a Finger of Death scroll, a cursed potion of healing and 15,000 gold I could reforge the Skullcrusher for ye.~
@1234950 = ~With a Finger of Death scroll, a cursed potion of healing and 15,000 gold I could reforge the Skullcrusher for ye. Interested?~
@123451 = ~A fine bow ye got there. Lemme have a look...~
@1234851 = ~The Heartseeker could be restrung with the bowstring of Gesen or Gond. With 4 Laeral's Tears and a Potion of Power as reagents I could make for ye a longbow that did not require earthly arrows.~
@1234951 = ~The Heartseeker could be restrung with the bowstring of Gesen. With 4 Laeral's Tears and a Potion of Power as reagents I could make for ye a longbow that did not require earthly arrows. Dunna' worry about the gold. Them gems will pay fer themselves. Do ye be interested?~
@1234751 = ~The Heartseeker could be restrung with the bowstring of Gond. With 4 Laeral's Tears and a Potion of Power as reagents I could make for ye a longbow that did not require earthly arrows. Dunna' worry about the gold. Them gems will pay fer themselves. Do ye be interested?~
@123454 = ~Some fine leather ye got there. Look's like it could be enchanted further...~
@1234954 = ~Ah, there's a mageborn family. Using a Protection From Magic Scroll as a catalyst I could forge together the Corthala Family Armor and armor from a Shadow Dragon. It would cost you 10,000 gold. Whaddye think?~
@123455 = ~A robe, and a fine one at that. Maybe I could refine it...~
@1234955 = ~Yes, I could make some improvements to a Robe of the Archmagi. With a Cloak of Protection +1 and scrolls of Spirit Armor and Contingency as reagents I could make a mantle worthy of Elminster. It would cost you 20,000 gold. Interested?~
@123459 = ~Hmm, methinks this Helm of Defense could be improved...~
@1234959 = ~Certainly. I could combine the defensive powers of a Helm of Defense and a Helm of Charm Protection. I'd need four pearls as reagents and 10,000 gold for the job. Ye want me ta go ahead?~
@123460 = ~A Helm of Charm Protection? It has a gaping weakness... and I know how ta fix it...~
@1234960 = ~Hmm. If you managed to procure two flasks of Mind Flayer birthing brine I could use them to enchant a Helm of Charm Protection against Psionics. I'd charge 10,000 for the job. What say ye?~
@123461 = ~Hmm, this is some very tough leather. Almost as good as chainmail...~
@1234961 = ~With a Scroll of Protection from the Elements to use as a catalyst, I could make that old bear's hide even tougher and smellier than it already is. I'd charge 15,000 for me labour. Interested?~
@123462 = ~This paladin's armor. It could use some reforging...~
@1234962 = ~With some choice plates from the Armor of the Hart I could reforge the Firecam Full-Plate. But quality doesn't come cheap: I'd ask 20,000 gold for the work. And that's final.~
@123463 = ~I remember good ol' Taerom used to forge one a these babies in his smithy. Well, some competition's always good eh?~
@1234963 = ~With two distinct kinds of scrolls of Protection from Acid to use for the rune-work, I could reforge a suit of Ankheg Plate Mail. It would cost you another 5,000 gold, though. What say ye?~
@123464 = ~This be a mighty fine shield here...~
@1234964 = ~Ah, the Shield of Harmony. She's a beaut, I'll admit. If you had two flasks worth of Mind Flayer birthing brine, a Mind Flayer control circlet and a Beljuril I could forge up a storm with her. That'll be for 10,000 gold though, take it or leave it..~
@123465 = ~This spear been worked by a master craftsman. Let's see what another one can do then...~
@1234965 = ~Aye, with a Rogue Stone and 10,000 gold I could make a rapid throwing spear from your Spear +3. Ye interested?~
@123466 = ~If ye ask me, nancy things like unicorns dunna exist. But who's to stop ye from enchanting a fine weapon to bein with...~
@1234966 = ~Aye, with a Rogue Stone and 10,000 gold I could make a throwing spear from your Spear of the Unicorn. Should we get ta work then?~
@123467 = ~I smell Sahuagin craftmanship on this spear. Lemme guess...~
@1234967 = ~Ah, the Impaler. If there's anything those Sahuagin can make, it's a harpoon. With a Rogue Stone and 15,000 gold I could make it into a rapid throwing spear for you. Ye won't be disappointed.~
@123468 = ~What in the bloody hells are ye carrying a branch for? Oh, wait...~
@1234868 = ~Harumph. These foresty staves have never been me favourites, but with rings of Protection and Animal friendship I could improve the Staff of the Woodlands. I'd charge 20,000 gold for the job.~
@1234968 = ~Harumph. These foresty staves have never been me favourites, but with rings of Protection and Animal friendship I could improve the Staff of the Woodlands. I'd charge 20,000 gold for the job. Interested?~
@123469 = ~The Daystar? Must've been adventuring a while if ye found this...~
@1234869 = ~With four scrolls of Protection from Undead, two vials of Holy Water and two star sapphires I could turn the Daystar into the underworld's worst nightmare. I'd charge 15,000 for the job.~
@1234969 = ~With four scrolls of Protection from Undead, two vials of Holy Water and two star sapphires I could turn the Daystar into the underworld's worst nightmare. I'd charge 15,000 for the job.~
@123470 = ~A katana? Looks like original Kara-Turan craftmanship too...~
@1234970 = ~Celestial Fury? I'm nay from Kara-Tur, and enchanting a Katana is no easy task, but with a Demon Heart and a Wand of Lightning I could just about do it. I'd charge you 20,000 for me sweat. Interested?~
@123471 = ~Now this is something ye don't see too often. A littlefolk paladin? But yes, her sword does show promise...~
@1234971 = ~Aye, I could reforge the Sword of Arvoreen. But not without the blessing of the Goddess herself: I could only do the task for a party of the purest heart and highest reputation. I'd charge 15,000 for the job. Should I start?~
@123472 = ~Hmm, a blade that yearns to be like the Holy Avenger...~
@1234972 = ~Ah, the Hallowed Redeemer. A holy blade, if a minor one by local standards. With a Demon Heart and five scrolls that Dispel Magic I could reforge it into something stronger still. But I'd need Torm's blessing for the task, so I could only undertake the job for a group of the highest virtue and reputation. I'd charge 15,000 gold. Tell me if yer interested.~
@123473 = ~Ah, this brash lad has a fine shield. Mind if I take a look?~
@1234973 = ~Yes. I could combine the armor plating from Anomen's shield with that of the famous shield Saving Grace. I'd charge 15,000 for the work. So? What say ye?~
@123474 = ~Ah, the blighted so-called 'Sentient Sword'. I cannae tell you how many times I've had adventurers come in here and ask me to dull it for good...~
@1234874 = ~If you had a Mind Flayer Control Circlet I could put a damper on its chatter and make it more useful all the same. I'd charge 20,000 gold for the task.~
@1234974 = ~If you had a Mind Flayer Control Circlet I could put a damper on its chatter and make it more useful all the same. I'd charge 20,000 gold for the task. Tell me when yer ready.~
@123475 = ~A wily dagger. Let me see...~
@1234875 = ~Yes, that's quite a knife you have there. I could forge the Bone Blade and Pixie Prick together using four potions of Master Thievery as reagents and make a truly wicked blade for a thief. I'll take 15,000 gold for the deed.~
@1234975 = ~Yes, that's quite a knife you have there. I could forge the Bone Blade and Pixie Prick together using four potions of Master Thievery as reagents and make a truly wicked blade for a thief. Would it be worth 15,000 gold to you?~
@123476 = ~This buckler looks interesting...~
@1234876 = ~Yes. I could forge the Holy Symbol of Amaunator into your buckler, granting it the protection of that long-forgotten deity. I'd also need 5 Sunstone gems and 10,000 gold for the job. I dunnae where you'll find one a those symbols though. I forge the items, you find the ingredients~
@1234976 = ~Yes. I could forge your Holy Symbol of Amaunator into your buckler, granting it the protection of that long-forgotten deity. I'd also need 5 Sunstone gems and 10,000 gold for the job. Interested?~
@123477 = ~A thieving expert are we? Well, I have the perfect recipe for ye...~
@1234977 = ~Ah. Should you manage to acquire the Gloves of Pick Pocketing, Bracers of Defense, Rings of Danger Sense and Lock Picking, and two Rings of Protection, I could cobble them all together for ye. 5,000 gold would cover me expenses. What say ye?~
@123478 = ~These amulets you be wearin' look workable. Mind if I have a look?~
@1234878 = ~With two Amulets of Protection, a Periapt of Proof against Poison, a Necklace of Form Stability and an Amulet of Spell Warding I could forge for ye an Amulet of Ilmater. About 10,000 gold should cover me expenses.~
@123479 = ~A fine sword ye got over here, me friend. I think I know something that can make it better...~
@1234879 = ~Aye, with Water's Edge, Adjatha the Drinker and Rashad's Talon we could forge a curved blade that would make the Stormlord himself green with envy. Such a water-based blade would cost ye 15,000 gold.~
@123480 = ~This looks interesting...~
@1234980 = ~Ah. I could apply a coating of pure illithium to Azuredge, granting further offensive and defensive powers against the evils of the undead. For 20,000 gold I'd do the work for you. Ye interested?~
@123481 = ~These rings you be wearin' look workable. Mind if I have a look?~
@1234881 = ~Aye, though magery be not my craft, I could forge a Ring of Acuity, a Ring of Wizardry and an Amulet of Metaspell Influence into a potent memory aid for an enchanter. A Ring of Protection and 20,000 gold would finish the job.~
@123483 = ~Hmm, I could do something with these belts...~
@1234983 = ~Aye, if you had a matched set of girdle: blunt, piercing and slashing, I could forge them all together into a truly protective item. I'd need three bloodstones for reagents, and 10,000 gold as a commission. Interested?~
@123496 = ~Well I'll be damned. Ye have one a those spider figurines the blasted drow carry around...~
@1234896 = ~Ye'd be better off asking a drow magician than this dwarf to reforge a spider for ye, but I can do it. I won't enjoy it, but I can do it. I'll need some special reagents for the reforging: scrolls of Spider Spawn and Web; five poisoned throwing daggers; and 5,000 gold.~
@1234996 = ~Ye'd be better off asking a drow magician than this dwarf to reforge a spider for ye, but I can do it. I won't enjoy it, but I can do it. I'll need some special reagents for the reforging: scrolls of Spider Spawn and Web; five poisoned throwing daggers; and 5,000 gold. Are ye still interested?~
@123498 = ~So, this pansy can fight as well eh? Sorry boy, but 'tis true that appearances can be decieving. Heh heh...~
@1234898 = ~Ah, I've never tried to upgrade Planar weapons. Very dangerous work, that. Hmmm, let's see. If you don't mind sacrificing the swords of Ilbratha and Arbane, I can reforge Haer'Dalis' short swords so that they will inflict more damage and gain some spell-like powers. It will cost you 25,000 in gold, plus a Rogue Stone and scrolls of Chaos and Greater Malison.~
@1234998 = ~Ah, I've never tried to upgrade Planar weapons. Very dangerous work, that. Hmmm, let's see. If you don't mind sacrificing the swords of Ilbratha and Arbane, I can reforge Haer'Dalis' short swords so that they will inflict more damage and gain some spell-like powers. It will cost you 25,000 in gold, plus a Rogue Stone and scrolls of Chaos and Greater Malison. Are ye interested?~
@1234100 = ~Very few dwarves hold the knowledge to tinker with elvish craft. Magic and muscle don't mix very easy. Fortunately, ye speak to one dwarf who knows his elves...~
@12348100 = ~I might forge together a suit of Sylvan Chain with the scales of a beast of the dread flame. With three gems of Andar and 3 Fire Agates to contain the inferno and 25,000 for reagents and labor, I could make ye a mighty powerful suit.~
@12349100 = ~I might forge together a suit of Sylvan Chain with the scales of a beast of the dread flame. With three gems of Andar and 3 Fire Agates to contain the inferno and 25,000 for reagents and labor, I could make ye a mighty powerful suit. Interested?~
@5678840 = ~Ring of Protection +1 cans be combined with Ring of Regeneration. But will need 10,000 gold and diamond too for recipe to works.~
@5678841 = ~Ring of Protection +2 cans be combined with Ring of Regeneration. But will need 20,000 gold and diamond too for recipe to works.~
@5678842 = ~Oooh! Cespenar has recipe to combine elemental rings of Fire, Earth and Air... Will need scrolls of Protection from Stonyface, Hot Stuff, and Zappings, and 20,000 gold.~
@5678843 = ~Sticks of beating elementals... Find all three of them - Fire, Air and Earth - and I can makes you something that give you ultimate beating power! Oh, need 20,000 gold too.~
@5678844 = ~Ooooh, sneaky boots! Cespenar knows cool recipe for sneaky boots! Will need Boots of Speed, Rogue Stone and 10,000 gold.~
@5678845 = ~Ooooh, thick Boots of North! Cespenar knows cool recipe for thick boots! Will need Boots of Speed, Rogue Stone and 10,000 gold.~
@5678846 = ~Anyhoo, Boots of Grounding very useful but very slow. Cespenar cans make them faster with Boots of Speed. Will probably need Rogue Stone and 10,000 gold too though.~
@5678847 = ~So, yous have Boots of Avoidance. Cespenar knows secret recipe for Hornet Boots that lets you zip like hornet. Will need Boots of Speed, a Rogue Stone and only 20,000 gold. Hee hee.~
@5678848 = ~Cespenar knows recipe that combines Blackblood and Gnasher into new BUUURNING stick. Only need 15,000 gold to commission. Cespenar wonders how the wood don't burn away. Hmmm...~
@5678849 = ~Shiny new club recipe I have, need Bone Club and Gnasher and only 15,000 gold. Cespenar speaks... No hurting me now, okay?~
@5678950 = ~Ooohhh, you gots Skullcrusher... and scroll of Death Finger. Now alls we needs is... loook, a cursed healing potion. Now, if you having 15,000 gold, you gettings a shiny new mace. Want?~
@5678951 = ~Cespenar can create amazing Teleomortis using Heartseeker, Gesen String, four Laurel's Tears and Potion of Power. What's more? It absolutely free! You want?~
@5678751 = ~Cespenar can create amazing Teleomortis using Heartseeker, Gond String, four Laurel's Tears and Potion of Power. What's more? It absolutely free! You want?~
@567854 = ~Oooh! Very sharp suit. Careful, mister, Cespenar not dusted yet today... if you sneeze, face may freeze that way. Tee hee hee! You know, some people say that Valygar is a bad mother... shut Cespenar's mouth? Cespenar just talking about Valygar!~ [FWCESP12]
@5678854 = ~Can do a lot with two good suits, can make one really good suit! Lots of protections from most bad things like fire and acid! No need for matching cufflinks, just give Cespenar 10,000 gold and Scroll of Protection from Magic. And don't forget Black drgonscale armor... what other suit do yous think I talk about huh?~
@5678954 = ~Ooooh, Valygar's suit with Black Dragonscale armor create new superhero suit! Me will need this scroll of Protection from Magic to create superpowers. And 10,000 gold for cape (not included). You want me make?~
@5678955 = ~Oh, is just Robe of Archmage Peoples. Youse seems to be nice enough. And you have Cloak of Protection and Spirit Armor and Contingency scrolls. If you has 20,000 change to spare, Cespenar make for you Robe of REAL ARCHMAGE!~
@5678859 = ~If you does have extra pots, maybe Cespenar combine your big head pots for you! Good recipe smushes Helm of Defense and Helm of Charm Protection together. Need 4 pearls and 10,000 gold. Give me ingredients and take good pot... err, helm.~
@5678959 = ~If you does have extra pots, maybe Cespenar combine your big head pots for you! Good recipe smushes Helm of Defense and Helm of Charm Protection together. Need these 4 pearls and 10,000 gold. Sounds good, yes?~
@5678960 = ~Cespenar cans make Tower of Iron Will using this Helm of Charm protection and two Mindflayer Brine Juice potions. Oh, will also need 10,000 gold for cleaning stuffs. Those juices leave very nasty stink. You ready?~
@5678961 = ~Me cans take Aeger's Hide, Scroll of Protection from the Elements, and 15,000 gold, and make stronger and make weather stuff hurt less. Want?~
@567862 = ~How you get orange goody-two-shoes armor, anyway? Armor out in sun too long? Tee hee hee...~ [FWCESP17]
@5678862 = ~Maybe Cespenar can make Firecam plate better by smelting down with Armor of the Hart and throwing in 20,000 gold. Could be less but Cespenar had to discontinue goody two-shoes discount, bad for reputation.~
@5678962 = ~Hmmm, Firecam Plate and Armor of Hart cans be smelted down for more powering armors. Yous need armors for being godlike. Need to hire Bob the smelter, so 20,000 gold please.~
@5678863 = ~You give Cespenar both kinds of Protection From Acid scrolls and 5,000 gold and Cespenar make Ankheg work harder. Even shoot acid arrows at peoples!~
@5678963 = ~Hmmm, huge bug armor and *different* scrolls of Acid Protection... perfect for new recipe! You want armor that shoot? Pew-pew!~
@5678964 = ~Shield of Harmony cans protect from much stuff, but not octopus-heads. You have stuff needed - 2 brine juice potions, octo-head control circlet and beljuril. Does I hears 10,000 gold in your pocket or you just happy to see me?~
@5678865 = ~How come you keep Spear +3 glued to your hand? Afraid it never comes back? Simple recipe: 10,000 gold and rogue stone, and spear will always come back if you throw it a looooooong way.~
@5678965 = ~Cespenar cans make returning spear with big spear and rogue stone, with syrup of 10,000 gold for taste. No leave syrup for you though, but yous get good spear. Want?~
@5678966 = ~Oh, is unicorn horn. And pointy, too. Why don't youse start throwing this spear? Just give Cespenar Rogue Stone and 10,000 gold and you makes out like a wild spear-chucking bandit! Maybe yous want?~
@5678869 = ~Maybe you like better Daystar? You gots to give me good stuff, like four scrolls of Protection from Undead, two vials of elven holy water, two star sapphires and 15,000 gold, but Cespenar can hardly steer the Great One wrong! You gets more Sunrays and Protection from Evil.~
@567874 = ~What? You no like talking sword? What if you gets buried in deep dark hole and only gots sword to talk to? You be grateful then!~ [FWCESP29]
@5678874 = ~But, hmmmm, Cespenar cans use Mind Flayer Control Circlet, can use to make Lilarcor stronger, keep nasty mind flayers from suckings your brains out through straw, too! But Larry can't talk to youse no more. It would be sad, and it woulds costs you 20,000 gold, too.~
@5678974 = ~But, hmmmm, Cespenar sees Mind Flayer Control Circlet, can use to make Lilarcor stronger, keep nasty mind flayers from suckings your brains out through straw, too! But Larry can't talk to youse no more. It would be sad, and it woulds costs you 20,000 gold, too.~
@5678791 = ~Oooh, someone talk you into Quiver of Plenty? Is like bad penny... guess Cespenar needs must throw this in river again, this time with bigger weight attached!~ [FWCESP31]
@56789791 = ~Or maybe we try something different this time and use new recipe. You gots 40 +3 arrows and 40,000 gold and then we make Quiver of Plenty +3. Think of all the money you be saving on arrows! Unless youse invested in fancy long-term bonds, then youse probably make out even better.~
@5678792 = ~Oooh, someone talk you into Case of Plenty? Is like bad penny... guess Cespenar needs must throw this in river again, this time with bigger weight attached2~ [FWCESP31]
@56789792 = ~Or maybe we try something different this time and use new recipe. You gots 40 +3 bolts and 40,000 gold and then we make Case of Plenty +3. Think of all the money you be saving on bolts! Unless youse invested in fancy long-term bonds, then youse probably make out even better.~
@5678793 = ~Oooh, someone talk you into Bag of Plenty? Is like bad penny... guess Cespenar needs must throw this in river again, this time with bigger weight attached!~ [FWCESP31]
@56789793 = ~Or maybe we try something different this time and use new recipe. You gots 40 +3 bullets and 40,000 gold and then we make Bag of Plenty +3. Think of all the money you be saving on bullets! Unless youse invested in fancy long-term bonds, then youse probably make out even better.~
@5678884 = ~Very very devious recipe for Soul Reaver. Take Heart of the Damned and ultimate sword of goody two-shoesness and 20,000 gold, make Soul Reaver super-duper deadly! When goody two-shoes come asking, you no tell them it was Cespenar's idea!~
@5678984 = ~Very very devious recipe for Soul Reaver. Take Heart of the Damned and ultimate sword of goody two-shoesness and 20,000 gold, make Soul Reaver super-duper deadly! When goody two-shoes come asking, you no tell them it was Cespenar's idea!~
@5678885 = ~Anyway, me can puts holy symbol of Ammy into buckler. Add one Sunstone Gem for each quarter and 10,000 gold, make shiny shield for scaring undead nasties.~
@5678985 = ~Anyway, can puts holy symbol into buckler. Add one Sunstone Gem for each quarter and 10,000 gold, make shiny shield for scaring undead nasties. You want?~
@5678887 = ~Anyway, Cespenar can smash together two Amulets of Protection, a Periapt of Proof against Poison, a Necklace of Form Stability and an Amulet of Spell Warding. That's a lot of chains an jewels! Obtain minor blessing from good friend Ilmater (for some reason, Ilmater have soft-spot for poor Cespenar) and presto! Maybe 10,000 gold for services best, eh?~
@5678888 = ~With Water's Edge, Rashad's Talon and Adjatha the Drinker, can make big water-themed sword. Not so big, really, but still very nice. Hope you likes poison! May need 15,000 gold for insurance purposes.~
@5678889 = ~Anyway, pink not really your color. Could apply coating of illithium to Azuredge, make it a much more refined purple. Also grant some extra undead-smiting powers and protections. Need 20,000 gold though.~
@5678890 = ~Tell you what. Cespenar can merge together rings of Wizardy and Acuity, along with old-forgotten Metaspell Amulet and standard Ring of Protection to form Sorcerian Ring. Very nice for the mages. For 20,000 gold, mes can be *your* friend anytime.~
@5678893 = ~Anyway, if youse have all three belts of protection, I has recipe for combining them into one really thick belt. If you hide behind it, enemies cannot hurt you. Yeah, great deal, but need three bloodstones all of same type. And 10,000 gold, no forgetting gold.~
@5678993 = ~Anyway, if youse have three belts of protection, I have recipe for combining them into one really thick belt. If you hide behind it, enemies cannot hurt you. I know, great deal, but need three bloodstones all of same type. You like, for 10,000 gold?~
@5678896 = ~Cespenar's senses tingle at the thought. However, need special materials to upgrade this wall-crawler. Must have scrolls of Spider Spawn and Web, plus five poisoned throwing daggers. Also 5,000 gold.~
@5678996 = ~Cespenar sense... tingling. However, need special materials to upgrade this wall-crawler. Must have scrolls of Spider Spawn and Web, plus five poisoned throwing daggers. Also 5,000 gold. You want?~
@567898 = ~Hmm, mister fancy-pants cans fight? What? He bore everyone to death or what? Maybe give baddies kiss... OF DEATH!... No?~
@5678100 = ~Ooh, Sylvan Chain? You suddenly gots urge to wear leaves and starts protest against 'global-warming' and whatnot? Sheesh... <PRO_RACE>ses~
@56788100 = ~Oooh Yes! Maybe you likes things hot and spicy? Cespenar stir-fry together some elven chain with some red dragon scales. Add shiitake mushrooms, some andar spices and fire agate peppers and presto: very light, very hot, very filling. Cespenar quite the iron chef ... or perhaps the culinary forger. Unfortunately, special wok and peanut oil will set you back 25,000 gold.~

Выбирай любой пост :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 25 мар 2010, 06:31 

Выбрал второй :) Первый м.б. потом гляну.

СообщениеДобавлено: 28 мар 2010, 03:55 

upd. Время снова появилось, к среде должен доделать.

СообщениеДобавлено: 28 мар 2010, 09:51 

Прошу вашей помощи лорды и леди.
Мне нужно закончить перевод мода, кое-где такие корявые фразы, что просто руки у меня опустились. Помогите отредактировать все. Отпишитесь в теме. Вот ссылка.
http://narod.ru/disk/19131183000/Xul.rar.html

— Что-то у меня голова болит…
— А ты поковыряй вилкой в ухе, мне обычно помогает!

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 мар 2010, 19:27 

Прошу модераторов тему прикрепить- к ней будут частенько обращаться.

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 мар 2010, 18:46 

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 мар 2010, 19:23 

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 апр 2010, 04:43 

прилагаю перевод c2.
tran_c2.7z [8.38 КБ]
Скачиваний: 754

Prowler, просьба допилить следующее:
Pixie Prick - не знаю как называется в труЪ-версии
Gnasher - аналогично
Case of Plenty - quiver это колчан, а тут? Тоже ведь колчан, только для арбалетных стрел...

А вот тут
Цеспенар явно стебется над Валигаром, но перевести, чтобы получилось что-нибудь хоть чуточку осмысленное, не могу :(

СообщениеДобавлено: 06 апр 2010, 22:12 

Доделал и собрал.
+ Heartseeker также в список

@567854 = ~Ооох! Очень острый костюмчик. Осторожно, хозяин, сегодня Цеспенар не вытирал пыль... если чхнете - нос в ледышку обернете. Ти хи хи! А вы знаете, некоторые люди говорят, что Валигар - противный... заткни Цеспенар пасть? Цеспенар всего-лишь говорит о Валигаре!~ [FWCESP12]

Временно заделал так. Prowler обещал поговорить с компетентным человеком насчет куска "А вы знаете, некоторые люди говорят, что Валигар - противный... заткни Цеспенар пасть?" - вроде оно не так переводится.

СообщениеДобавлено: 07 апр 2010, 07:04 

Стоит поговорить с этим человеком по поводу всей строки. Пока предлагаю ещё такой вариант:
@567854 = ~Ооох! Такой красивый костюмчик. Осторожно, хозяин, сегодня Цеспенар не вытирал пыль... если чихнете - нос в ледышку обернете. Хи хи хи! А вы знаете, ходят слухи, что Валигар - противный... Цеспенару заткнуться? Цеспенар всего лишь говорит о Валигаре!~[FWCESP12]
Опять же, как связаны пыль, ледышка и bad mother?

:o только что пришла в голову мысль - может, Цеспи хотел сказать - bad motherf....r (по типу big motherf....r в "Pulp fiction")? А ГГ его оборвал на полуслове?

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа