AERIE Team

Все об играх серии Baldur's Gate
Текущее время: 19 апр 2024, 14:00

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Keto НПС
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 окт 2010, 16:03 

@1033 = ~ Поясни мне кое-что, девушка. Я участвовал во многих боях где разведчик и летописец не доживали до конца дня, но барды в каждой таверне по дороге приветствовали нас и рассказывали истории о павших.~
@1034 = ~ Как могут эти истории распространяться, подобно пожару?~
@1035 = ~ Может быть от солдат, которые решили сменить род деятельности после того как едва выжили? Хотя они никогда не становились хорошими бардами. После первой встречи с недружелюбной аудиторией они сбегают и становятся пивоварами или изготовителями свечей.~ [FWKETO99]
@1036 = ~ Так артисты придумывают и рассказывают свои истории среди бесчестных клятвопреступников? Я надеялся на большую правдивость от тех кто сражается и умирает, а не воспоминания о трусливом побеге.~
@1037 = ~ Келдорн, мы не спрашиваем как и почему появляются истории; если у них есть рассказ, мы слушаем. Это часть нашего образа жизни. Мы не историки, а сказители. ~
@1038 = ~ Я не тот, кто любит песни о доблести и рассказы о славе. Но если уж рассказываются, то лучше слушать тех, кто сражался. А не прославление паники от паникеров.~
@1039 = ~ Но люди просто хотят послушать истории, Келдорн. Им все равно правда или нет, главное чтобы брало за душу.~
@1040 = ~ Но к несчастью, люди лжи верят.~
@1041 = ~(вздох) Я не хочу знать как там все было на самом деле. Возможно все сведения дошли от бедного содата, "труса" если хочешь, спасшегося и потом поведавшего о бое за пинтой в ближайщшей таверне.~
@1042 = ~ Никто не занет правды. Это верно. Все рассказываемое всегда приукрашивается... большинством по крайней мере. Полагаю поэтому ты пошел путем рыцаря, а не артиста?~
@1043 = ~Я не притворяюсь, что знаю другие жизни лучше, чем свою, Кето. Но истина бесценна. Ты поймешь это с возрастом.~
@1044 = ~ Артистов ты понял неправильно.~

— Что-то у меня голова болит…
— А ты поковыряй вилкой в ухе, мне обычно помогает!

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 окт 2010, 16:36 

@1045 = ~ Ты очень осторожна со своей рукой, Кето. Что тебя беспокоит?~
@1046 = ~Она болит.~ [FWKETOA0]
@1047 = ~ Да, это очевидно. Нет нужды страдать, если тебе могут помочь.~
@1048 = ~ Я разрабатываю ее так часто как только возможно. Я не знаю что не так с рукой. Она просто иногда болит.~
@1049 = ~ Обычное дело если кость повредили; многие солдаты жалуются на боль зимой или в дождливую погоду после сломанных конечностей. ~
@1050 = ~ Почему ты не можешь вспомнить где получила эту рану? Или слишком увлекалась вечеринками чтобы помнить?~
@1051 = ~ До такой степени не напивалась, Келдорн. Я прекрасно помню себя до тех пор пока--~
@1052 = ~(кашель) Я упала в ущелье однажды, несколько лет назад. Я страдала от многих ран, хоть и не могу вспомнить про руку, возможно все же повредила ее.~
@1053 = ~ Впрочем было достаточно и других ранений.~
@1054 = ~ По крайней мере ясна причина боли. Как ты ухитрилась попасть в ущелье? ~
@1055 = ~(вздох) Со всем уважением, Келдорн—занимайся своими делами. ~
@1056 = ~ Ну тогда не стану надоедать вопросами. Необычно что ты окружаешь это ореолом таинственности, только вокруг ран не сможешь. ~
@1057 = ~ I mean it, Keldorn. I mean neither you, nor <CHARNAME>, nor any member of this party any harm. Я пришла сюда помогать, что я и делаю. ~
@1058 = ~ Оставь меня в покое. ~
@1059 = ~ Тревожные слова, Кето.~

СообщениеДобавлено: 08 ноя 2010, 11:44 

Мод здоровенный. Выложу те куски, которые надо перевести, пока я вожусь с остальными.
@400 = ~Keto? Keto, there's something I need to speak with you about.~
@401 = ~Of course, Aerie. What can I do?~ [FWKETO60]
@402 = ~I--I know you're only doing what you think best, but I want you to stop interfering with Haer'Dalis and me.~
@403 = ~Aerie, the man's a rat.~
@404 = ~Don't look at me like that. I worry for you, and I won't let you ruin yourself over--~
@405 = ~Don't say those things about him! Y-you don't know how we feel about each other! He has given me more happiness than I have had for years, and taught me things I never knew about myself, and about the world. Why do you insist on interfering with that?~
@406 = ~Because you are my friend and I know what Haer'Dalis does to sweet girls like you. He has nothing good in mind for you, Aerie, trust me!~
@407 = ~Haer'Dalis has taught me drama and philosophy, and new ways of looking at the world... a-and how to love.~
@408 = ~All you have been able to talk about is how you knew him before I did. Is that what this is about, Keto? What is it you want from him now?~
@409 = ~Are you mad? I'd die before I gave him another chance to--~
@410 = ~I see. Y-you're bitter over something over and gone. Please, Keto, do not begrudge us our joy. Why must you try to tear us apart?~
@411 = ~For Tymora's sake, Aerie, I'm trying to protect you! I've been the one hearing the same lies before, and I hoped to save you from them!~
@412 = ~What lies? Haer'Dalis has never lied to me. What did he tell you?~
@413 = ~He won't always be there for you, Aerie.~
@414 = ~A-and did he say he would always be there for you?~
@415 = ~(sigh) No, but Aerie, that's not the point.~
@416 = ~Did you ask him if he would?~
@417 = ~Why won't you even listen to me? I thought we were friends!~
@418 = ~I don't need the friendship of someone who won't let me be happy, or make my own decisions, just because she can't live with hers!~
@419 = ~Aerie! You can't mean that!~
@420 = ~I-I do.~
@421 = ~The natural end of the bond between friends. That which is wound becomes unwound, that which is built, lies in dust.~
@422 = ~Do not look so stricken, Keto, it would have happened eventually.~
@423 = ~Maybe, but bad things happen an awful lot faster with you around.~
@424 = ~You misunderstand me.~
@425 = ~No. I *completely* understand you. That's the whole problem.~
@1278 = ~(Keto plays the pipes)~ [FWKETOC5]
@1279 = ~That's a pretty tune, Keto.~
@1280 = ~Hmm? Oh, thanks Aerie.~
@1281 = ~Picked it up in... eh, I don't remember. Somewhere. So it's the Somewhere Song, if you ever want to hear it again.~
@1282 = ~It's very nice. Why don't you sing more?~
@1283 = ~I'd have thought it obvious.~
@1284 = ~Hmm?~
@1285 = ~Heh, I'm bad at it, Aerie.~
@1286 = ~No!~
@1287 = ~I-I mean, you may think your voice is flawed, Keto, but you're a professional entertainer. You must have high standards.~
@1288 = ~How do I break it to you...? Performing on the road, my singing has been called pretty much everything...~
@1289 = ~Except "professional." And I've got the rotten fruit to prove it.~
@1290 = ~That's terrible! people really reacted that way?~
@1291 = ~You'd be surprised what drunk tavern patrons do to bad entertainers.~
@1292 = ~Oh, my...~
@1293 = ~Aerie, you're taking me too seriously. Really, it's fine... I just don't sing. At least, not if I'm trying to make any coin.~
@1294 = ~I'd still like to hear you sometime... if that's all right. (giggle) I won't throw anything at you.~
@1295 = ~Heh, but you are a brave one! Aye, aye, you'll hear me sing someday sure enough, though I bet the rest of the group won't appreciate your request.~
@1543 = ~Are you all right, Aerie? Looked sick there for a moment.~ [FWKETOD2]
@1544 = ~Oh, I-I'm fine, Keto, but.. oh, just look over... over there.~
@1545 = ~A half-eaten bird? Disgusting, yes, quite.~
@1546 = ~The poor thing. Maybe I'm more more sensitive to such things. It's just sad that it will never be able to fly and sing again.~
@1547 = ~But it's just an--oh.~
@1548 = ~I think I understand now.~
@1549 = ~Do you? No... no, I don't think anyone can really understand.~
@1550 = ~I'm sorry, Keto, I'd rather not talk right now.~
@1551 = ~If you insist, Aerie, though I must say, melancholy doesn't really suit you.~
@1552 = ~Neither does this... this ugly, grounded form.~
@1553 = ~What're you looking at, Aerie?~ [FWKETOD3]
@1554 = ~Hmm? Oh, n-nothing, really.~
@1555 = ~Right. You were only gazing like a hooked fish looking back at his pond.~
@1556 = ~Oh, was it that? The blue necklace on the cart there?~
@1557 = ~Not the necklace, exactly. It just... it just reminded me of something.~
@1558 = ~Design looks a little Elven. Did you see designs like this back home?~
@1559 = ~S-sometimes. In engravings on the floors, the embroidery of our clothes. It's so simple, really...~
@1560 = ~I was just reminded--~
@1561 = ~Hey, now, nothing wrong with memories. Want me to get it for you? Can take it with us and gaze on it whenever you've time.~
@1562 = ~No, Keto, it's... it's all right. A necklace can't take me back to Faenya-Dail.~
@1563 = ~It might let you take a bit of it with you, hmm?~
@1564 = ~I take a bit of it with me everywhere, in my thoughts... I...~
@1565 = ~Can we go, now, please?~
@1566 = ~Ach. I'm sorry, Aerie.~
@1697 = ~I wish you could see Faenya-Dail, Keto. I've listened to you speak of the exciting places you've been to, but nothing compares, in my eyes.~
@1698 = ~Where is it? I'm always looking for a new place to cool my heels and tell a tale.~ [FWKETOF4]
@1699 = ~It's not someplace you just go. Not without wings.~
@1700 = ~Even I can never go back, but it was so beautiful, Keto. I--I don't remember as much of it as I would like, but to live in the clouds between heaven and earth, it was... oh, I can't even describe it.~
@1701 = ~You're very homesick, aren't you, Aerie?~
@1702 = ~So much I sometimes fear I can't bear it. Uncle Quayle helped me, and when I had more responsibilities in the circus it staved off the pain I feel, but...~
@1703 = ~It feels like I'm always having to leave my home behind. I'm not used to that, the way you are.~
@1704 = ~It's clear that it's hard on you.~
@1705 = ~Didn't you feel as I do, when you first set off on your own?~
@1706 = ~Of sorts... we've very different backgrounds, though.~
@1707 = ~I-I know that. I just thought some things were the same for everyone, like wanting to return to a place you will always remember.~
@1708 = ~Aye... so you'd think.~
@1709 = ~I'm sure Faenya-Dail is beautiful, Aerie, and my thanks for telling me of it. If we can't go, perhaps I'll make a story of it, someday, of the beauty that the earthbound wanderers may never see.~
@1710 = ~That would be wonderful, Keto. Thank you for not thinking me silly.~
@1711 = ~How could I be critical of memories of home, Aerie? You've my thanks for sharing them.~
@1647 = ~Ooo! Aerie, come look at this!~ [FWKETOE6]
@1648 = ~Hmmm? What is it, Keto?~
@1649 = ~Look at these feathers! Must've come from the nest right above here.~
@1650 = ~Oh, they're beautiful, Keto! I-I've never seen such a pure white before!~
@1651 = ~Hmm... hey, let me see your hair for a second.~
@1652 = ~Wh-what? All right...~
@1653 = ~Trust me.~
@1654 = ~There. Looks perfect.~
@1655 = ~Thank you... they're very pretty.~
@1755 = ~Aerie, I've been curious. What did you do in the circus?~ [FWKETOF8]
@1756 = ~W-when I had my wings, I was an attraction. They paid to see me. In... in a cage.~
@1757 = ~But what about after you were freed?~
@1758 = ~I studied magic and clerical arts under Quayle, but... beyond that, we travelled from one city to another, I watched the acts, helped to clean. We all did a little of everything.~
@1759 = ~Weren't you bored?~
@1760 = ~Bored? Maybe it would seem boring now, but Uncle Quayle always kept me company, and I enjoyed the peace of studying.~
@1761 = ~Ach. I wouldn't have been able to stand it. Then again, I've always been a restless sort.~
@1762 = ~All I really saw of cities was what could be seen from the circus. I'm sure you have many more tales of other places than I do.~
@1763 = ~I wouldn't say that, really; I doubt I saw much more of those same cities. I'm always just passing through.~
@1764 = ~That's all we did as well.~
@1765 = ~I know that what <CHARNAME> does is important, but what I truly want for us to to be able to settle someday. A family, and someone to love, will be wonderful.~
@1766 = ~As exciting as being with <CHARNAME> is I'd love to settle somewhere, though, someday, with a family, and someone to love.~
@1767 = ~Oh, that sounds silly, doesn't it?~
@1768 = ~Hardly. It's something worthy of wishing for. You hear it in songs and stories all the time.~
@1769 = ~A home is important to almost everybody. There are people that spend their whole lives looking for one.~
@1770 = ~That sounds so lonely.~
@1771 = ~Aye, that it is.~
@1772 = ~And I found mine in truly unbelievable fashion, so anything's possible!~
@1773 = ~Er. So I've heard.~
@1774 = ~Keto...?~
@1775 = ~Nothing. Let's get moving before our patient comrades become less so.~

СообщениеДобавлено: 14 дек 2010, 11:33 

Устала я от этой бардессы. Не знаю смогу ли дальше переводить. В любом случае вот файлик со всем переведенным.

Вложения:
bfwketo.rar [120.71 КБ]
Скачиваний: 580

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа