AERIE Team

Все об играх серии Baldur's Gate
Текущее время: 14 дек 2019, 06:31

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа




Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 46 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 июн 2008, 09:26 
Не в сети
Зав.патчем
Аватара пользователя

Зарегистрирован: 22 дек 2006, 14:57
Сообщения: 1202
Цитата:
@714 = ~The Shadow Thieves have become aware of your presence. An alarm has been sounded and all exits from the guildhall have been sealed.~

Теневые воры узнали о вашем проникновении. Слышен звук тревоги, все входы и выходы перекрыты.

_________________
Baldur's Gate по-русски: Идеальный перевод и Энциклопедия AERIE-wiki


Вернуться к началу
 Профиль  
 
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 июн 2008, 10:11 
Не в сети
Аватара пользователя

Зарегистрирован: 23 сен 2007, 02:15
Сообщения: 13
Vit MG писал(а):
Цитата:
@714 = ~The Shadow Thieves have become aware of your presence. An alarm has been sounded and all exits from the guildhall have been sealed.~

Òåíåâûå âîðû óçíàëè î âàøåì ïðîíèêíîâåíèè. Ñëûøåí çâóê òðåâîãè, âñå âõîäû è âûõîäû ïåðåêðûòû.


Thanks, but that line won't do me much good until the rest of the Russian translation gets updated too. ;)

BTW, how's the update coming along? If it helps, there won't be any major dialogue changes until RR v4.0 which won't be out for at least a year or so.

_________________
Rogue Rebalancing mod v4.31
aTweaks v2.63


Вернуться к началу
 Профиль  
 
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 июн 2008, 13:17 
Не в сети
Переводчик-эксперт
Аватара пользователя

Зарегистрирован: 20 дек 2006, 09:35
Сообщения: 575
aVENGER писал(а):
Thanks, but that line won't do me much good until the rest of the Russian translation gets updated too. ;)

А этом у нас кто-нибудь занимается? Может ему помогайт нужен?

_________________
Интересно, идут ли слонопотамы на свист... И если идут, то зачем?
А.Милн

:jester:


Вернуться к началу
 Профиль  
 
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 июн 2008, 15:05 
Не в сети
Зав.патчем
Аватара пользователя

Зарегистрирован: 22 дек 2006, 14:57
Сообщения: 1202
2Tanger Soto: Алина начинала - там нужно сначала отобрать, что изменилось по сравнению со старой версией, а потом новое перевести. В каком состоянии это у нее сейчас, не знаю - пробую разобраться сам. Если получится - выведу сюда то, что нужно перевести.

_________________
Baldur's Gate по-русски: Идеальный перевод и Энциклопедия AERIE-wiki


Вернуться к началу
 Профиль  
 
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 июн 2008, 15:31 
Не в сети
Переводчик-эксперт
Аватара пользователя

Зарегистрирован: 20 дек 2006, 09:35
Сообщения: 575
Не, Vit, не надо. Я спросила Алину, она говорит, там все сложно - лучше подождать ее.

_________________
Интересно, идут ли слонопотамы на свист... И если идут, то зачем?
А.Милн

:jester:


Вернуться к началу
 Профиль  
 
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 июн 2008, 18:22 
Не в сети
Аватара пользователя

Зарегистрирован: 15 окт 2005, 21:18
Сообщения: 1369
А мож его того, проще заново переводить, если уж там много изменений?


Вернуться к началу
 Профиль  
 
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 июн 2008, 18:45 
Не в сети
Зав.патчем
Аватара пользователя

Зарегистрирован: 22 дек 2006, 14:57
Сообщения: 1202
В новой версии мода только один TRA-файл: RR.TRA

Выкладываю куски, которые сильно отличаются или добавлены в сравнении версий 3.91 - 3.11

Пока сразу браться переводить не стоит, возможно, Алина уже какие-то куски перевела. Но, думаю, с конца, если силы есть, начинать можно :)

Кусок 1. Добавлены и изменены строки 1 - 16 (имеющийся перевод указан)

@1 = ~Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards~

@2 = ~Thief kit revisions~
@2 = ~Переработка китов вора~

@3 = ~Bard kit revisions~
@3 = ~Переработка китов барда~

@4 = ~Bard High Level Ability revisions~
@5 = ~Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards~
@6 = ~Chosen of Cyric encounter~

@7 = ~Shadow Thief Improvements~
@7 = ~Усовершенствованные Теневые Воры~

@8 = ~Revised Thievery~
@9 = ~Proper spell progression for Bards~

@10 = ~* * * Throne of Bhaal expansion is required for this component * * *~
@10 = ~* * * Для этого компонента необходим установленный Трон Баала * * *~

@11 = ~* * * This component can not be installed on BG1 Tutu * * *~
@12 = ~* * * This component can only be installed on BG1 Tutu * * *~
@13 = ~* * * INCOMPATIBILITY WARNING! SKIPPING COMPONENT INSTALLATION. * * *
Note: the "Shadow Thief Improvements" component of Rogue Rebalancing is conceptually incompatible with the "Check The Bodies" mod. Only one of these can be installed at any given time. Therefore, if you wish to use "Shadow Thief Improvements" you must first uninstall "Check The Bodies" and vice versa.~
@14 = ~* * * This component can not be installed on Classic Adventures * * *~
@15 = ~Use PnP thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking~
@16 = ~Retain default thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking~


Кусок 2. Добавлены строки 72 - 181

@69 = ~(blends into natural surroundings)~
@70 = ~Aura of Courage~
@71 = ~(You are unable retain the mental link with the shambler without holding the shield.)~
@72 = ~Consuming multiple potions of the same type does not grant additional benefits.~
@73 = ~This potion heightens the sensory perception of the drinker, which allows delicate tasks to be performed better. The effect is to make certain thieving skills more likely to succeed. Only thieves gain any benefit from this potion.

STATISTICS:

Open Locks: +10% bonus
Find Traps: +20% bonus
Detect Illusions: +25% bonus

Duration: 8 turns
Only Usable By:
Thieves~

@74 = ~This potion grants a temporary increase in thieving skills and maximum hit points to a rogue if he has fewer than 13 levels of experience. The bonus diminishes as the rogue advances in levels and completely disappears once he masters the art of thievery on his own.

STATISTICS:

Levels 1-3: +20% to all thieving skills, 5d6 temporary hit points gained

Levels 4-6: +16% to all thieving skills, 4d6+1 temporary hit points gained

Levels 7-9: +12% to all thieving skills, 3d6+2 temporary hit points gained

Levels 10-12: +8% to all thieving skills, 2d6+3 temporary hit points gained

Levels 13+: the potion has no effect

Duration: 3 turns
Only Usable By:
Thief
Bard~

@75 = ~The potion had no effect on you.~
@76 = ~Break Enchantment~
@77 = ~Mimic Enchantment~
@78 = ~Summon Spirit Warrior~
@79 = ~This magically conjured instrument rivals the work of the finest craftsmen of Faerun. However, from certain angles the flute appears almost transparent, as if fashioned from nothing more substantial than the sound of musical notes. When played by a bard of exceptional talent the flute can be used to break enchantments, which effectively nullifies the effects of all spells and spell-like abilities (but not Psionics) that belong to the Enchantment school, whether they are beneficial or not (three charges). Furthermore, the flute can be used to mimic the effects of any arcane spell from the Enchantment school (two charges). Finally, the flute can summon forth a Spirit Warrior (one charge).

STATISTICS:

Ability 1:
Effect: Break Enchantment
Range: 30 ft
Duration: Instantaneous
Area: 1 creature

Ability 2:
Effect: Mimic Enchantment
Range: Special
Duration: Special
Area: Caster

Ability 3:
Effect: Summon Spirit Warrior
Range: Special
Duration: 10 rounds
Area: Caster

Only usable by:
Bards~
@80 = ~Confusion Effect Dispelled~

@111 = ~This is the buckler of Kiel the Legion-Killer, first-born son of Durlag Trollkiller and Clan-prince of his father's ill-fated tower. Its light weight and excellent craftmanship increase the dexterity of all who bear it by a single point.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
+1 Dexterity

Armor Class Bonus: 2
Special: No Missile/Piercing Attack Protection
Weight: 2
Requires: 4 Strength
Unusable By:
Mage~

@112 = ~Sparkburst~
@113 = ~Crafted by an eccentric gnomish inventor, this composite shortbow will automatically charge any arrow fired from it with a tiny lightning spark. Whenever such an arrow hits, there is a small chance that it will create a static charge field around its target. Until it dissipates, this field will attract any subsequent missile attacks by pulling the projectiles toward the target.

STATISTICS:

Combat Abilities:
10% of all hits cause the target to suffer a 2 point penalty to AC vs. missiles during the next 3 rounds

THAC0: +2 bonus
Damage: +3 missile, +1 electrical
Weight: 2
Speed Factor: 4
Proficiency Type: Short Bow
Type: 2-handed
Requires: 16 Strength
Not Usable By:
Druid
Cleric
Mage~

@114 = ~Sap~
@115 = ~Alternatively called a blackjack, the sap is a small leather bag filled with sand, lead shot, coins, or other weighted materials. It can be used to quietly render a victim unconscious by administering a blow to the head or back of the neck. A sap is more suited to an urban environment than to the great outdoors or a dungeon crawl. It's mainly used in situations which make it necessary to capture someone without causing him permanent harm, though thieves often favor this weapon for their own nefarious purposes.

STATISTICS:

Combat Abilities:
Whenever a hit from a sap would reduce a victim's hit points to 0 or lower, the victim will be rendered unconscious instead

Damage: 1D2
Damage type: crushing (non-lethal)
Weight: 1
Speed Factor: 2
Proficiency Type: Club
Type: 1-handed
Requires: 3 Strength
Not Usable By:
Mage~

@116 = ~Deep Red Ioun Stone~
@117 = ~This Ioun Stone is spherical in shape and deep red in color. Once activated, it can enhance the wearer's hand-eye coordination, reflexes and balance which makes it a highly prized accessory among rogues.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
+1 Dexterity

Armor Class Bonus: None
Weight: 0
Usable By:
Everyone~

@118 = ~Fragment of Enlightenment~
@119 = ~This dim blue Ioun Stone appears to have been carefully polished into its current shape from a much rougher form. Rumors say that it was originally a piece of the sensory stone used by Mirdival the Astute, a Calimshite court wizard, who had spent his entire life researching and crafting magical artifacts for his Pasha. During his many travels, the wizard studied and familiarized himself with a large number of enchanted items and mystical objects. Fearful of forgetting important details, and not trusting the fragile nature of paper, Mirdival regularly stored his memories into a sensory stone which he had acquired from a planewalking Fire Genasi merchant. Unfortunately, one of his experiments went awry, and his whole tower was leveled by the ensuing explosion. During the towers's collapse, the sensory stone was shattered into a number of fragments, some of which still retain a small part of the wizard's memories.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
+20 to Lore

Armor Class Bonus: None
Weight: 0
Usable By:
Everyone~


@120 = ~Trollmelter~
@121 = ~The winter of 1228. was particularly hard on the halfling settlements near Shalebrook forest. The last few years were harsh, and food was very scarce. The situation was worsened further by the troll raids which had become more frequent due to the famine which was spreading throught the whole region. Although inferior in numbers, their great strength and resilience allowed the trolls to mercilessly seize the halflings' very last supplies. However, the fair food of the small folk could not settle their immense hunger and the trolls soon started feeding on the healthier halflings. Outraged, The head of the halfling settlement tried to call for help, but as the main roads were snowed in and the outer paths lead through the troll-infested forest, no immediate support could arrive. One morning, after the trolls took his own sister, a young rogue named Lars the Lightfooted grew desperate. The following night, he gathered all his courage and somehow snuck through the forest full of trolls. With the last ounce of his strength, he managed to reach a nearby dwarven settlement. He begged the dwarves to help him, but due to their own problems with the ongoing orc invasion, they could only offer him some of their spare weapons and supplies. Devastated, Lars grabbed the only weapon he knew how to wield, a dagger, and left. Lady Tymora smiled on him that day, for he had unintentionally picked a weapon which would soon save his life. As he rushed back through the forest the loud snoring of the trolls hinted him to the cave where they were sleeping. The sight of gnawed halfling bones scattered around the entrance was the final straw. Blindly rushing inside, Lars viciously stabbed at the nearest sleeping troll with the dwarven dagger, oblivious to the risk to his life, his thoughts going to his beloved sister. To his amazement, the troll he had struck screamed in agony as his horrid body started melting and dissolving into a puddle of goo. The rest of the trolls woke up, but the sight of their melting comrade and the strong smell of acid brought such immense fear to them that they immediately ran away, never to return again to Shalebrook forest again. Still in shock, Lars slowly recomposed himself and freed his sister and the other captured halflings. Eventually, Lars the Lightfooted was proclaimed the Savior of Shalebrook, and his weapon was given the name Trollmelter.

STATISTICS:

Combat Abilities:
15% chance that any Troll struck by the blade receives an additional 15 points of Acid Damage

THAC0: +2 (+4 vs. Trolls)
Damage: 1D4, +2 Acid Damage (+4 Acid Damage vs. Trolls)
Weight: 1
Speed Factor: 0
Proficiency Type: Dagger
Type: 1-handed
Requires: 3 Strength
Not Usable By:
Cleric~

@122 = ~Silverblaze~
@123 = ~This dagger was forged from purest silver and blessed by Sehanine Moonbow, the elven goddess of the moon. Its blade is especially potent against vampires as it was enchanted to channel any stray bits of power from the Positive Energy plane. Each day the weapon amasses a small amount of positive energy which the wielder can use as a shield against the soul-draining claws of a vampire. Furthermore, any vampire struck by the dagger may become stunned from contact with the stored energy.


STATISTICS:

Combat Abilities:
15% chance that any Vampire struck by the blade will be stunned for 2 rounds

Special Abilities:
Casts Negative Plane Protection 3x/day

THAC0: +3 (+5 vs. Vampires)
Damage: 1D4 + 3 (+5 vs. Vampires)
Weight: 1
Speed Factor: 0
Proficiency Type: Dagger
Type: 1-handed
Requires: 3 Strength
Not Usable By:
Cleric~

@124 = ~Plaguebearer~
@125 = ~At first glance this roughly crafted, rust covered dagger seems like a very odd choice for a weapon. Only the old goblin runes notched along the blade reveal some of its power and history. Apparently, this weapon was originally a torture device of a powerful goblin shaman called Sharnuk, who above all else sought the knowledge of higher wizardry. Sharnuk's tribe often ambushed lone mages in their sleep and brought them to their leader so that he could rob them of their secrets. During the interrogations, Sharnuk would meticulously stab at his victims until they either became weakened by magical afflictions induced by the blade or simply delirious from the loss of blood. In such a state, it was easy for him to pry the knowledge that he sought from a mage's mind. When he believed that he had acquired enough power, Sharnuk led his tribe to a raid on a nearby gnomish settlement. However, luck was not on his side that day, as he and his entire cohort were scorched to death when he attempted to cast his first fireball.


STATISTICS:

Combat Abilities:
1 additional point of bleeding damage on each hit
33% chance that the target must save vs. death or become either Blinded, Confused or Slowed for 3 rounds

THAC0: +3 bonus
Damage: 1D4 +3
Damage type: piercing
Weight: 1
Speed Factor: 0
Proficiency Type: Dagger
Type: 1-handed
Requires: 3 Strength
Not Usable By:
Cleric~

@126 = ~Keeper of the Law~
@127 = ~This blade once belonged Lao-Tzu, a samurai from one of the southern provinces of Kara-Tur. Upon finishing his training the warrior had sworn an oath to finally free his lands from the bandits and brigands which had plagued his people for the last ten years. However, that task proved fairly difficult as his opponents were cunning, and only struck late at night, always wearing hoods and masks. Lao-Tzu understood that these bandits had no honor and that may well be hiding among the very people which he sought to protect, but he dared not act merely on impulse for his code of conduct would not permit him to falsely accuse an innocent. To aid him in this task, Lao-Tzu sought a great Wu Jen master and asked him to enchant his wakizashi with the ability to sense the true intentions of a person and to strike vigorously against those without honor. The samurai organized a feast for the people in order to lift the spirits of the robbed ones and to drive out the bandits into the open. The people answered his call and Lao-Tzu was pleased. Using the power of his new weapon he managed to separate the cunning bandits from the simple peasants and to seat them inside a separate dining hall. Once they were all rounded up, the samurai barred the only exit and fought alone against a dozen rogues. After a short battle Lao-Tzu emerged victorious, but his honor did not allow him to kill even such unworthy foes. Instead, the samurai exiled the bandits from the province and his people finally knew peace.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
+1 bonus to AC

Special Abilities:
Casts Detect Alignment 2x/day

THAC0: +2 bonus, +4 vs. Chaotic aligned creatures
Damage: 1D8 +2, +4 vs. Chaotic aligned creatures
Damage type: piercing
Weight: 2
Speed Factor: 1
Proficiency Type: Scimitar/Wakizashi/Ninja-To
Type: 1-handed
Requires: 5 Strength
Not Usable By:
Chaotic aligned characters
Druid
Cleric
Mage~

@128 = ~Black Cat's Claw~
@129 = ~The profession of a ninja is very versatile, some are skilled assassins while others excel at the art of stealth and thievery. The owner of this blade undoubtedly belonged to the second group. Her true name remains a mystery, though she was known as The Black Cat, an infamous thief renown for acquiring rare commodities for and from the upper class circles of the Kara-Tur nobility. It was not unusual for her to steal a precious jewel from the collection of one noble, sell it to another wealthy aristocrat and then steal it back merely for the thrill of the deed. For her mischiefs, the Black Cat was hunted by many famous Kara-Tur warriors, but through a combination of luck and extraordinary acrobatic skill, she always managed to evade her pursuers. Eventually, as the story goes, she fell in love with a particularly persistent samurai and left her country and her former life together with him.


STATISTICS

Equipped Abilities:
+1 Dexterity
+1 Luck

THAC0: +2 bonus
Damage: 1D8 +2
Damage type: slashing
Weight: 4
Speed Factor: 2
Proficiency Type: Scimitar/Wakishashi/Ninja-To
Type: 1-handed
Requires: 6 Strength
Not Usable By:
Druid
Cleric
Mage~

@130 = ~Stonesmasher~
@131 = ~Dark orcish runes are etched into this club. It is a remnant of the last war between the orcs and the Turmish wizards. When the orcish tribes started raiding their city the wizards created golems of terrible power to protect them. Sensing that the brute strength of his warriors was not enough, the great orc chieftain Gull-Nar ordered his shamans to craft a weapon that would allow him to smash the "living statues" into rubble. His shamans used the books from a raided wizard tower to enchant the favorite weapon of their chieftain, a great war club. Gull-Nar was so pleased that he decided to personally lead the next raid, smashing the golems into bits as he proceeded toward the city core. Victory was near but then a lone mage dressed in black appeared out of nowhere and cast a powerful spell which caused the raging orcs to turn upon each other. In mere minutes their numbers were decimated and Gull-Nar himself was killed by his most trusted warriors.

STATISTICS:

Combat Abilities:
10% chance to instantly shatter Stone, Clay and Sand Golems on each hit

THAC0: +2, (+4 vs. Golems)
Damage: 1D6 + 2, (+4 vs. Golems)
Damage type: crushing
Weight: 3
Speed Factor: 2
Proficiency Type: Club
Type: 1-handed
Requires: 5 Strength
Not Usable By:
Mage~

@132 = ~The Stalwart Defender~
@133 = ~This ceremonial buckler bears magical runes which are commonly associated with Gaerdal Ironhand, the gnomish god of vigilance and the most martial deity of the gnome pantheon. His serious nature garners him sober respect, and he teaches gnomes to hold their own in combat with larger and more powerful creatures by using their size and natural abilities to their advantage. Gaerdal has a small but devout following among gnome warriors and those responsible for defending gnome communities against outside threats, and he has earned the respect of the Forgotten Folk in general.


STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
The wielder receives an additional +2 bonus to AC vs. giant humanoids

Armor Class Bonus: 2
Special: No Missile/Piercing Attack Protection
Weight: 2
Requires: 4 Strength
Unusable By:
Mage~

@134 = ~Safeguard~
@135 = ~These consecrated bucklers are often wielded by high clerics and temple guards of Moradin, the creator god of the dwarven race. The Soul Forger is strength and force of will embodied and his weapons, armor, and tools are virtual extensions of his own incarnate being. The enchantments within this shield bestow Moradin's blessing upon its wielder, guiding his weapon to strike surely and guarding him from harm in times of dire need. Many of these bucklers were lost in the battle of Dorn's Deep after the invading orcs razed and pillaged the mighty dwarven stronghold.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
Bless

Special Abilities:
Casts Sanctuary 1x/day

Armor Class Bonus: 3
Special: No Missile/Piercing Attack Protection
Weight: 2
Requires: 4 Strength
Unusable By:
Mage~

@136 = ~Masterbelt~
@137 = ~The pouches of this belt hold an array of masterfully crafted tools that are most commonly used by locksmiths and watchmakers. However, such items can easily be abused by for nefarious purposes making these items a very popular accessory among thieves. This particular belt has the letter "G" engraved upon its buckle.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
+10% to Open Locks
+10% to Disarm Traps
+10% to Set Snares

Weight: 2
Usable by:
Thieves~

@138 = ~Tri-souled Sapphire~
@139 = ~Akram Maluzar was an infamous Zhentarim wizard obsessed with the secrets of the ancient Nethril. During his many travels through the Great Waste he scoured a system of caves which, as he had guessed, interconnected with a buried Nethrese city. His enthusiasm was somewhat dampened when he found out that the ruins were heavily trapped and riddled with illusionary floors and sturdily locked doors. The ability to pass these obstacles was beyond Akram's skill, so he grew desperate. Not wanting to share the power of the Nethrese with anyone else, Akram chose to steal the very talents he lacked instead. Promising them a great share of the treasure, the wizard hired three exceptionally skilled Calimshite thieves - an expert locksmith, a shady trapmaster and a keen-eyed scout. Instead of sending them to the ancient city, Akram tricked the thieves and imprisoned their souls inside a Sapphire Ioun Stone, thus enchanting it with the traits which he sought. The procedure worked, and at first he was able to delve deep into the ruins without hindrance. Eventually however, the souls of the three thieves confined within the Ioun Stone began rebelling and started draining the wizard's health in an attempt to reclaim his body as their own. Driven by his lust for power Akram paid little heed to his condition until it was too late. Terribly fatigued, he collapsed in front of a ruined Nethrese library, and thereby accidentally activated a hidden trap which caused a cave in and claimed his life. Akram's prized Ioun Stone was later recovered by a wandering tribe of kobolds who mistook it for a simple jewel and traded it for supplies.

Note: In order to gain the knowledge necessary to use the abilities which this item provides, the wearer must actually dive into the consciousness of the trapped souls. This process can be very straining, and using these abilities causes progressively more and more fatigue. The more one uses these abilities, the more fatigue one accumulates. The only way to remove the fatigue is a full night's rest.


STATISTICS:

Special Abilities:
Casts Find Traps 3x/day
Casts Knock 3x/day
Casts Invisibility Purge 3x/day

Weight: 0
Usable By:
Everyone~

@140 = ~Cowl of Acuity~
@141 = ~Once a valued property of the Xanathar Thieves Guild, this seemingly plain looking cowl has been treated with magic in order to enhance the acumen and perception of anyone who wears it. The cowl was temporarily lost during a raid on one of the Xanathar slave trading houses in Skullport, but recently, it re-surfaced in Calimport and made its way to Atkhatla on one of the many trading caravans belonging to the Sybarr mercantile company.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
+15% to Find Traps
Infravision
Immunity to all forms of blindness

Armor Class Bonus: None
Special: Protects Against Critical Hits
Weight: 0
Usable By:
Thief
Monk~

@142 = ~Greagan's Harp~
@143 = ~Greagan's Harp 'The Captive Audience'

This finely made harp is well known among the nomadic peoples of the east, though more for the infamy of its owner, Greagan of the Low Hills. He was a bard, of sorts, though less for his love of people than his hatred of hard work. He bade a mage relation construct this harp so its magic might disguise his utter lack of talent in the arts. Its power was greater than he had hoped, and he later turned to petty burglary using 'his' music to captivate his victims. Greagan ultimately disappeared some years ago amidst rumors of a bardic college uncharacteristically moved to violence. The harp still functions, though any self-respecting troubadour would reserve its use for the most dire of circumstances.

STATISTICS:

Special Abilities:
Casts Domination 3x/day

Weight: 3
Only Usable by:
Bards~

@144 = ~Harp of Descant~
@145 = ~Lady Laxaella Bronshield, the Baroness of Tanistan, had this harp fashioned for her court jester before sending him along with a company of her best soldiers to deal with the recent Umber Hulk infestation of the Thornwood forest. At first, the soldiers were surprised that a jester was to accompany them on this task, merrily mocking his meager physique and his apparent fatuousness, but after they encountered the first Umber Hulk they soon realized the true importance of his role. To the soldier's astonishment, the jester was completely unfazed by the Umber Hulk's terrible gaze, which simultaneously turned one of their most steadfast warriors into a stuporing idiot. Furthermore, the odd, quirky tune which the jester's harp produced somehow seemed to counter the effect of the monster's gaze, restoring the sanity to the afflicted soldier. In the end, the infestation was cleansed with no casualties and only minimal injuries. For the better part of their home trip, the soldiers carried the jester on their shoulders all the time chanting praises in his honor.

STATISTICS:

Special Abilities:
Dispels Confusion 3x/day

Area of Effect: 1 target
Weight: 3
Usable by:
Bards~

@146 = ~Dagger of Acumen~
@147 = ~The lavish, fiery runes etched into the hilt of this dagger indicate that it was crafted in Thay, presumably for a high ranking member of the Researcher faction. Although the blade may be used by anyone skilled enough to wield it, only those who are versed in the arcane arts can unlock its true potential. The tiny weapon appears to have been imbued with an enchantment which sharpens the mind of its wielder, providing greater acuteness and thereby enhancing the spell memorization capabilities of arcane spellcasters.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
+1 Intelligence
Arcane spellcasters can memorize an additional 1st and 2nd level spell

THACO: +3 bonus
Damage: 1D4 + 3
Damage type: Piercing
Weight: 1
Speed Factor: 0
Proficiency Type: Dagger
Type: 1-handed
Requires: 3 Strength
Not Usable By:
Cleric~

@148 = ~The Weary Cudgel~
@149 = ~Crafted by a powerful Uthgardt shaman, this club has been specifically enchanted to diminish the fighting capability of an adversary. It was wielded by chieftain Aukthar of the Blackraven tribe in many clashes between his people and the orcish hordes which periodically attempted to invade Ravenrock, their ancestral mound. The weapon was lost during one particularly fierce battle when the war cries of the combatants triggered a huge avalanche which swept them down the mountainside.

STATISTICS:

Combat Abilities:
Any humanoid struck by this weapon must make a save vs. death with a +4 bonus or become fatigued

THAC0: +2
Damage: 1D6 + 2
Damage type: crushing
Weight: 3
Speed Factor: 2
Proficiency Type: Club
Type: 1-handed
Requires: 5 Strength
Not Usable By:
Mage~

@150 = ~Composite Shortbow~
@151 = ~Composite bows are long bows or short bows whose staves are made from more than one type of material. This gives greater flexibility and makes arrows fired from this bow deliver more damage. This bow can only be wielded by characters with a strength score of 16 or higher.

STATISTICS:

Damage: +1 bonus
Weight: 2
Speed Factor: 6
Proficiency Type: Short Bow
Type: 2-handed
Requires: 16 Strength
Not Usable By:
Druid
Cleric
Mage~

@152 = ~Composite Shortbow +1~
@153 = ~Composite bows are long bows or short bows whose staves are made from more than one type of material. This gives greater flexibility and makes arrows fired from this bow deliver more damage. This magical bow can only be wielded by characters with a strength score of 16 or higher.

STATISTICS:

THAC0: +1 bonus
Damage: +2 bonus
Weight: 2
Speed Factor: 5
Proficiency Type: Short Bow
Type: 2-handed
Requires: 16 Strength
Not Usable By:
Druid
Cleric
Mage~

@154 = ~Composite Shortbow +2~
@155 = ~Composite bows are long bows or short bows whose staves are made from more than one type of material. This gives greater flexibility and makes arrows fired from this bow deliver more damage. This magical bow can only be wielded by characters with a strength score of 16 or higher.

STATISTICS:

THAC0: +2 bonus
Damage: +3 bonus
Weight: 2
Speed Factor: 4
Proficiency Type: Short Bow
Type: 2-handed
Requires: 16 Strength
Not Usable By:
Druid
Cleric
Mage~

@156 = ~Composite Shortbow +3~
@157 = ~Composite bows are long bows or short bows whose staves are made from more than one type of material. This gives greater flexibility and makes arrows fired from this bow deliver more damage. This magical bow can only be wielded by characters with a strength score of 16 or higher.

STATISTICS:

THAC0: +3 bonus
Damage: +4 bonus
Weight: 2
Speed Factor: 3
Proficiency Type: Short Bow
Type: 2-handed
Requires: 16 Strength
Not Usable By:
Druid
Cleric
Mage~

@158 = ~Darkveil~
@159 = ~At first glance this item looks like a plain, black hood which obscures the wearer's facial features making him nondescript. However, when its wearer faces a creature that can employ gaze attacks (such as a Basilisk, a Vampire or an Umber Hulk) the hood will magically pull itself over his eyes whenever he is about to meet the creature's gaze, thus shielding him from the harmful effects. Unfortunately, the wearer can not direct this action consciously, and therefore has a harder time fighting against such creatures despite being protected from their gazes.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
+5% to Hide in Shadows
Wearer is immune to gaze attacks
Wearer suffers a 2 point THAC0 penalty against creatures that employ gaze attacks

Armor Class Bonus: None
Special: Protects Against Critical Hits
Weight: 0
Usable By:
Thief
Ranger
Monk~


@160 = ~Arledrian's Journal~
@161 = ~You browse through the entries of the recent months, hoping to discover some clues about Arledrian's disappearance.


Alturiak 14th, 1369
It seems that the evil we once exiled from our homeland has come back to haunt us. Even though reports from Athkatla have been vague, we are now certain that the two are still hiding somewhere within the city. Despite their treacherous actions, the Council has forbidden us to directly interfere until their motives have been made clear. The General expressed his concern that the exiled ones will eventually attempt to seek revenge on us, but the Council is adamant in its decision.

...

Alturiak 21st, 1369
Tonight, the General has appointed a secret meeting with a few of his most trusted Scouts, myself included. We share his suspicions and have unanimously agreed that action must be taken. However, since we will be acting beyond the will of the Council, our actions will have to be carried out with extreme subtlety. For the safety of our people, as early as next week we shall break off to Atkhatla, in secret. It will be hard saying farewell to my beloved L'saria, not knowing when, or even if I shall return. But I am a soldier, and my duty is clear. I know she will understand.

...

Ches 17th, 1369
I have arrived to the city yesterday, late at night, and I've quickly found an inn to my liking. It's quite cosy here, and they even hold theatrical plays from time to time. Nonetheless, in order to acquire the proof which the Council demands, the General has instructed me to mingle with the local thieves, as the exiled ones seem to have some kind of an arrangement with them. My Scout training should help me to easily blend in among them without drawing too much attention to myself.

...

Tarsakh 3rd, 1369
I have managed to join the Shadow Thieves and now hold a position of a local fence and supplier. Unfortunately, my rank within the guild is still fairly low so I was unable to gather much information, except for the fact that the Shadow Thieves have become much more cautious of accepting new members. Apparently, that is the result of their ongoing conflict with a newly formed rival guild. I suspect that the exiled ones are involved somehow and I have to investigate this further.

...

Tarsakh 20th, 1369
What luck! I was recently appointed to work under a certain Gaelan Bayle who appears to be a high ranking local agent. He provided enough information about the rival guild for me to perceive their true nature. It appears that the General's suspicions were correct, one of the exiles is indeed leading a pack of vampires! I must report this immediately and request further orders.

...

Tarsakh 27th, 1369
L'saria sent me another letter today. It smelled of fresh lilies, and now I miss her even more. She warned me of a vision Selune had sent to her during the temple rites. She saw creatures of darkness draining away my soul and is now pleading me to return to her. Oh my sweet flower, know that my heart is always with you, yet my honor demands that I fight on for the safety of our people! As if sensing my choice, she sent me a small blessed blade along with the letter, hoping that it will protect me in times of need.

...

<DAYANDMONTH>, <YEAR>
The new orders arrived today. I am to spy directly on the mistress of the vampires. My spine chills when I think what has become of her. It is truly hard to grasp, considering what she once was... but, this is not the time for a philosophical review. I am to discover the exact location of her lair. The Shadow Thieves are convinced that it lies somewhere beneath the Graveyard district. I presume it is heavily guarded, but should my stealth fail me, the blade of Selune will protect me. L'saria my love, this is my final mission, soon I will return to you.~


@162 = ~You browse through the entries of the recent months, hoping to discover some clues about Arledrian's disappearance.


Alturiak 14th, 1369
It seems that the evil we once exiled from our homeland has come back to haunt us. Even though reports from Athkatla have been vague, we are now certain that the two are still hiding somewhere within the city. Despite their treacherous actions, the Council has forbidden us to directly interfere until their motives have been made clear. The General expressed his concern that the exiled ones will eventually attempt to seek revenge on us, but the Council is adamant in its decision.

...

Alturiak 21st, 1369
Tonight, the General has appointed a secret meeting with a few of his most trusted Scouts, myself included. We share his suspicions and have unanimously agreed that action must be taken. However, since we will be acting beyond the will of the Council, our actions will have to be carried out with extreme subtlety. For the safety of our people, as early as next week we shall break off to Atkhatla, in secret. It will be hard saying farewell to my beloved L'saria, not knowing when, or even if I shall return. But I am a soldier, and my duty is clear. I know she will understand.

...

Ches 17th, 1369
I have arrived to the city yesterday, late at night, and I've quickly found an inn to my liking. It's quite cosy here, and they even hold theatrical plays from time to time. Nonetheless, in order to acquire the proof which the Council demands, the General has instructed me to mingle with the local thieves, as the exiled ones seem to have some kind of an arrangement with them. My Scout training should help me to easily blend in among them without drawing too much attention to myself.

...

Tarsakh 3rd, 1369
I have managed to join the Shadow Thieves and now hold a position of a local fence and supplier. Unfortunately, my rank within the guild is still fairly low so I was unable to gather much information, except for the fact that the Shadow Thieves have become much more cautious of accepting new members. Apparently, that is the result of their ongoing conflict with a newly formed rival guild. I suspect that the exiled ones are involved somehow and I have to investigate this further.

...

Tarsakh 20th, 1369
What luck! I was recently appointed to work under a certain Gaelan Bayle who appears to be a high ranking local agent. He provided enough information about the rival guild for me to perceive their true nature. It appears that the General's suspicions were correct, one of the exiles is indeed leading a pack of vampires! I must report this immediately and request further orders.

...

Tarsakh 27th, 1369
L'saria sent me another letter today. It smelled of fresh lilies, and now I miss her even more. She warned me of a vision Selune had sent to her during the temple rites. She saw creatures of darkness draining away my soul and is now pleading me to return to her. Oh my sweet flower, know that my heart is always with you, yet my honor demands that I fight on for the safety of our people! As if sensing my choice, she sent me a small blessed blade along with the letter, hoping that it will protect me in times of need.
...

<DAYANDMONTH>, <YEAR>
The new orders arrived today. I am to spy directly on the mistress of the vampires. My spine chills when I think what has become of her. It is truly hard to grasp, considering what she once was... but, this is not the time for a philosophical review. I am to discover the exact location of her lair. The Shadow Thieves are convinced that it lies somewhere beneath the Graveyard district. It is heavily guarded and even worse, the blessed blade was stolen from me by some brazen thief! L'saria my love, pray for me tonight...~

@163 = ~This journal is written in Elvish. You must find some way to decipher it.~
@164 = ~Promotion pamphlet~
@165 = ~This pamphlet is advertising the theater plays which are held under the Five Flagons inn.~


@170 = ~Actually, I'm currently investigating the disappearance of Arledrian, the elven storekeep. This pamphlet I found in his quarters indicates that he visited this inn a few days ago. Have you seen him recently?~
@171 = ~Actually, I'm currently investigating the disappearance of Arledrian, the elven storekeep. This pamphlet I found in his quarters indicates that he visited this inn a few days ago. Have you seen him recently?~
@172 = ~Indeed I 'ave! That elvish lad seems to enjoy our plays a fair bit. Even said they're the closest thing to proper culture in the whole city.~
@173 = ~Aye, the lad has good taste. Sometimes he likes to spend his nights 'ere too. Says he his associates' damn snoring keeps him from sleepin' or whatever it is that those elvish folk do instead.~
@174 = ~Lately, he's been staying 'ere nigh every eve, so I be offerrin' him a discount on his room if he be renting it for the whole month.~
@175 = ~I see. Can you tell me which room Arledrian rented?~
@176 = ~Just show me that room already.~
@177 = ~It be jus' up those stairs, first door to the left. Ye can't miss it.~
@178 = ~He be keepin' some sturdy padlocks on his drawers though, and I ain't got the key, in case ye're askin'.~
@179 = ~Anyway, ye're free to take a look if ye will.~
@180 = ~Thank you. I'll manage that on my own.~
@181 = ~Fine, then stay out of my way.~

_________________
Baldur's Gate по-русски: Идеальный перевод и Энциклопедия AERIE-wiki


Последний раз редактировалось Vit MG 09 июн 2008, 19:26, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Вернуться к началу
 Профиль  
 
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 июн 2008, 19:16 
Не в сети
Зав.патчем
Аватара пользователя

Зарегистрирован: 22 дек 2006, 14:57
Сообщения: 1202
Кусок 3. Добавлены строки 232 - 241

@232 = ~Venduris' Shadow Wrap Cloak~
@233 = ~Magical probing reveals that this dark cloak was initially woven together from the ectoplasmic essence of a Shadow and the silk of a Phase Spider. It was then further enchanted by priests of Cyric to grant his most devoted followers both protection and discretion. While the cloak is worn the wearer's thoughts can not be ascertained by magical means. Furthermore, due to the special nature of its fabric, the cloak also enhances the ability to blend into the shadows and makes vital spots impossible to discern, effectively protecting the wearer from any backstab assaults.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
+1 bonus to AC
+1 bonus to all saving throws
+50% to Hide in Shadows
Immunity to backstab
Wearer's alignment is undetectable

Weight: 1
Usable by:
Thieves~

@234 = ~Blindstrike Bow~
@235 = ~This bow shows traces of strong enchantments often used by Yuan-Ti priests. The shaft of the bow resembles two snakes, each trying to swallow an eyeball carved at the grip. Along both sides of the shaft the phrase "May the greatness of Sseth blind the unworthy!" is inscribed. Apparently, its main function was to prevent unwary trespassers from discovering the location of their secret temple which was hidden deep inside Ashendale Forest.

STATISTICS:

Combat Abilities:
25% of all hits blind the target for 5 rounds (save vs. spells negates)

THAC0: +3 bonus
Damage: +4 bonus
Weight: 1
Speed Factor: 3
Proficiency Type: Short Bow
Type: 2-handed
Requires: 16 Strength
Not Usable By:
Druid
Cleric
Mage~

@236 = ~Drow Chain Mail~
@237 = ~Drow chain mail is a finely-crafted, satiny black metal mesh that does not encumber its wearer in the least. It is similar, but not identical to, the magical elven chain mail. It is typically fashioned only into tunics, as drow elves share their forest-bound cousins' preference for armor that adequately protects without being overly weighty or restrictive. The exceptional lightness of this armor allows it to be worn by thieves and fighter/mages with few restrictions. Furthermore, drow chain mail grants a small bonus to magic resistance and slightly reduces the casting time of all spells while worn.

Unlike most drow equipment, this particular drow chain mail was not crafted using Adamantine since it was designed for scouts who regularly travel to the surface. Therefore, it will not decay when exposed to direct sunlight but it doesn't provide as much protection as regular drow armor.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
+5% Magic Resistance
Improves spellcasting speed by 1

Armor Class: 4
Weight: 7
Requires: 5 Strength
Not Usable By:
Druid
Mage~

@238 = ~Geminus~
@239 = ~Ring of Wizardry: 'Geminus'

Long ago, a grand wizard from Amn was rumored to have defied Mystra's limitations on the magical arts. Legends spoke of this wizard being able to cast spells without the limitation of memorization. In the end it was found that his powers stemmed from the several magical rings that he had made for himself. His proclaimed "everlasting memory" was a hoax, though his rings continue to be one of the most sought after items in the Realms.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
Doubles the amount of 1st and 2nd level spells a mage can memorize

Only usable by:
Mage~

@240 = ~Blessed Leafcrown~
@241 = ~Rillifane Rallathil is the protector of the woodlands and guardian of the harmony of nature. The Leaflord is often likened by his priests to a giant ethereal oak tree, so huge that its roots mingle with the roots of every other plant in the Realms, that stands at the heart of Arvandor, the High Forest of Olympus. The great tree draws into itself all the ebb and flow of seasons and lives within the woodlands of the green elves. At the same time, it defends and sustains those lands against disease, predation, and assaults of all kinds. On special occasions, Rillifane's high priests show their respect to The Leaflord by weaving oaken leaves into the shape of laurel crowns which are subsequently blessed and treated with protective enchantments. These ceremonial crowns rarely leave the elven lands, mainly because their magic is closely attuned to the very souls of the Fair Folk. Only a renegade or an exile would dare to take such a sacred item out of the elven community.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
Bless
Immunity to Disease and Poison

Armor Class Bonus: 1
Weight: 0

Only Usable By:
Elves
Half-Elves
Non-evil alignments~


Кусок 4. Добавлены строки 650 - 911

@650 = ~A missing fence?

Aran informed me that Gaelan Bayle, the agent who referred me to him, has reported one of his fences as missing. It is possible that this man has joined the rival guild and I am to visit Gaelan and inquire about the matter when I get the chance.~

@651 = ~A missing fence?

Gaelan informed me that Arledrian, one of his fences, has disappeared a few nights ago. He said I could search Arledrian's room for any clues. I should be wary of traps as the elf appears to be slightly paranoid about his belongings.~

@652 = ~A missing fence?

While searching Arledrian's room I have discovered a pamphlet which is advertising the theater plays that are held under the Five Flagons inn. I could inform Gaelan about this or I could go directly to the inn and look for Arledrian there.~

@653 = ~A missing fence?

I've shown the pamphlet that I found in Arledrian's room to Gaelan, who now thinks that his missing fence may have joined the rival guild. I am to visit the Five Flagons inn and question the barkeeper about Arledrian's whereabouts.~

@654 = ~A missing fence?

The barkeeper of the Five Flagons inn has given me permission to search a room which Arledrian had recently rented. Perhaps I'll find more clues there. His room is the first one to the left on the upper floor of the inn.~

@660 = ~A missing fence?

I have found Arledrian's journal, but it was written in Elvish and I lack the necessary knowledge and skills to decipher it. Perhaps Gaelan Bayle knows of someone who could assist me.~

@661 = ~A missing fence?

I've found Arledrian's journal, but it was written in Elvish and I lack the necessary knowledge and skills to decipher it. I'll have to find someone else who can translate it for me.~

@662 = ~A missing fence?

I have read Arledrian's journal. From the looks of it, he was heading toward the Graveyard district searching for vampires.~

@663 = ~A missing fence?

Gaelan instructed me to bring Arledrian's journal to Marina, a Shadow Thief fence who usually sells her wares on the ground floor of the guildhall. Apparently, she too is of elven descent and so she should be able to translate the recent entries.~

@664 = ~A missing fence?

Apparently, Arledrian died while fighting some vampires and I have found his body. Perhaps Gaelan Bayle would like to know about this.~

@665 = ~A missing fence?

I have tricked Arledrian into imbibing a potion which incinerated him from the inside. He is dead, and his money and gear are now mine for the taking. Perhaps it would be wise not to tell Gaelan the truth about this "incident".~

@666 = ~A missing fence?

After skimming through the most recent entries of Arledrian's Journal, Marina pointed me to the crypts under the Graveyard district. Apparently, Arledrian was last headed there.~

@670 = ~A missing fence?

I have informed Gaelan of Arledrian's true allegiance and his recent activities. The rogue rewarded me for my efforts upon receiving the news.~

@671 = ~A missing fence?

I have informed Gaelan of Arledrian's recent activities but not of his true allegiance. The rogue rewarded me for my efforts upon receiving the news.~

@672 = ~A missing fence?

I have informed Gaelan of Arledrian's demise. The rogue rewarded me for my efforts upon receiving the news.~

@673 = ~A missing fence?

I have informed Gaelan of Arledrian's fate. The rogue was not pleased that I didn't bring him in for questioning and I received no reward for my efforts.~

@680 = ~Selune's light protect me!~
@681 = ~I may be outmatched, but I shall not be defeated!~
@682 = ~Selune be praised, it is finally over.~
@683 = ~My task here is done. Now I must report my findings to the Council.~

@700 = ~Shadow Thief Sentry~
@701 = ~Kara-Tur Mercenary~
@702 = ~Shadow Thief Archer~
@703 = ~Shadow Thief Thug~
@704 = ~As you descend the stairs you hear an alarm being sounded and the door behind you slams shut. It appears that all exits from the guildhall have been sealed.~
@705 = ~With the death of Aran Linvail the last of the remaining Shadow Thieves flee the guildhall. The way out is now clear.~
@706 = ~Zhentarim Mercenary~
@707 = ~fails to use a scroll~
@708 = ~Priestess of Mask~
@709 = ~attempts to detect illusions~
@710 = ~Trap Recovered~
@711 = ~attempts to hide in shadows~
@712 = ~Be quiet, you are not safe yet, I merely snuck past the guards. Here, take this invisibility potion and you can do the same. (give potion of invisibility)~
@713 = ~uses an item~
@714 = ~The Shadow Thieves have become aware of your presence. An alarm has been sounded and all exits from the guildhall have been sealed.~

@720 = ~A Wand of Fear strikes terror into the heart of any creature within its target area. This panic is not universal, however, as the stout of heart have been known to resist its magic. Like all wands, the Wand of Fear can only be used a limited number of times before it is destroyed.

STATISTICS:

Special: Causes enemies to run in fear unless they save vs. wands
Range: 100 ft
Area: 20 ft radius
Duration: 6 rounds
Not usable by:
Fighter
Thief~

@721 = ~Control Rod~
@722 = ~When Haz began crafting the first batch of defense golems which were commissioned by the local Cloakmaster, several of his fellow Shadow Thieves insisted that the mage should provide a foolproof way to deactivate the powerful constructs, should the need arise. Haz initially dismissed these concerns as unfounded, but after several high ranking guild members began to express their doubts and openly question Haz's motives, the mage finally gave in and fashioned several Control Rods which were then given to the most vocal disbelievers. In effect, anyone who wields one of these items is able to deactivate any golem of Haz's making by merely holding up the Control Rod and walking into the construct's field of view. Naturally, it is impossible to deactivate a golem while it is in the immediate vicinity of its maker. Furthermore, the inscription on the rod's shaft specifically warns against attacking deactivated golems as doing so will make them resume their standard combat routine.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
Any golem crafted by Haz will automatically deactivate in the presence of the rod's wielder. In order for this ability to take effect, the rod must be prominently equipped and its wielder must approach the golem alone. Once deactivated, a golem will remain dormant forevermore, unless it is attacked. This rod will have no effect on golems which were not crafted by Haz.

Usable By:
Everyone~

@723 = ~MASTER'S INSIGNIA RECOGNIZED... ENTERING RESTING STATE~
@724 = ~HOSTILE BEHAVIOR DETECTED... RESUMING COMBAT ROUTINE~

@725 = ~\[Lore\] - As you might know, there is much more to the Shadow Thieves than meets the eye, no organized crime in the city goes without their influence and approval. It is rumored that they may have even infiltrated the Council of Six by now. Face it, you will need every ally you can get if you truly seek to overthrow them.~
@726 = ~\[Intelligence\] - Hold on, think of the advantage that you could gain from my employment. The Shadow Thieves are highly resourceful and exceptionally skilled adversaries. Having an ally by your side who possesses similar traits would make dealing with them considerably easier.~
@727 = ~\[Wisdom\] - Would it be so unreasonable to have one of their ilk work for you? After all, as a thief I am quite familiar with their strengths and weaknesses as well as their mindset. Surely you must realize that such insight could prove very useful under the right circumstances.~
@728 = ~\[Charisma\] - My involvement with the Shadow Thieves is of a temporary nature. Trust me, I would have no qualms about betraying them should your offer suite me better.~

@735 = ~Hmm, you have chosen your words cunningly and by that I am... intrigued. Very well then, I shall give you a chance to prove your worth.~

@911 = ~(No need to install. G3 fixpack version already present.)~


Кусок 5. Начало бывшего файла marina.tra, строки 1000 - 1028 (имеющийся перевод указан)

@1000 ~Your selection seems pretty mediocre. Don't you have some more potent equipment?~
@1000 ~Ваш набор кажется довольно обычным. Разве у вас нет других, более мощных предметов?~

@1001 ~\[Thieves' Cant\] - Surely you have some more useful equipment for a fellow rogue?~
@1001 ~\[Воровской жаргон\] - Несомненно, у вас есть другие, более интересные предметы для такого же вора?~

@1002 ~Gaelan sent me, I need your help with this journal. It's written in elvish and I can't decipher it.~

@1003 ~\[Thieves' Cant\] - Hello Marina. Can I see your special stock again?~
@1003 ~\[Воровской жаргон\] - Привет Марина. Я могу еще раз увидеть ваше специальное предложение?~

@1004 ~Excuse me... but do you happen to have a sister, or another close relative who practices the arcane arts? I've recently met a sorceress who looked very much like you.~
@1004 ~Извините меня... но у вас случайно нет сестры, или другого близкого родственника, кто изучал тайное искусство? Мне недавно встретилась волшебница, которая выглядит очень похоже на вас.~

@1005 ~I have found Arledrian.~

@1006 ~I most certainly do, but you will have to pay a small... 'insurance fee' of 50 gold pieces first. (she smiles) 'Acquiring' items of great power is a risky business you know.~
@1006 ~Конечно есть, но сначала вы должны заплатить мне маленькую 'страховку' в 50 золотых. Контрабанда изделий такой силы - опасный бизнес, как вы знаете. (Она хитро улыбается)~ //оригинал откорректирован, уточнить перевод

@1007 ~Hmm... (she studies you quizzically for a moment)~
@1007 ~Хмм... (она мгновение шутливо изучает вас)~

@1008 ~Well, you seem to be alright.~
@1008 ~Хорошо, вы кажетесь подходящим.~

@1009 ~But of course, friend. (She smiles pleasantly awaiting your purchase with interest)~
@1009 ~Но конечно, друг. (Она улыбается, приятно ожидая проценты от ваших покупок)~

@1010 ~(Marina's usually cheerful demeanor fades away at the sound of your words. Her face becomes serious and slightly troubled.)~
@1010 ~(Обычное веселое настроение Марины исчезает после ваших слов. Она становится серьезной и слегка обеспокоенной.)~

@1011 ~I- I do actually. My younger sister...Selina, she practices the art...or at least, she still was, the last time I saw her.~
@1011 ~Я-я: в действительности есть. Моя младшая сестра... Селина, она изучала искусство... или по крайней мере еще изучала, когда я ее видела в последний раз.~

@1012 ~Here...take a look at this <GABBER>. Was that the woman you saw?~
@1012 ~Сюда... посмотрите на это <GABBER>. Это та женщина, которую вы видели?~

@1013 ~(Marina takes off her golden locket and opens up the medallion revealing a picture of her and Selina. You are now certain that the woman you saw was indeed her sister.)~
@1013 ~(Марина достает свой золотой медальон и открывает его, показывая свой и Селины портрет. Теперь вы точно уверенны, что увиденная вами женщина, в действительности была ее сестрой.)~

@1014 ~Have you spoken to her? Is she...alright? Please, you must tell me! (her face becomes filled with desperation)~
@1014 ~Вы говорили с нею? С ней все... в порядке? Пожалуйста, вы должны сказать это мне! (Ее лицо выражает полное отчаяние)~

@1015 ~Yes, I believe that I have met her near the City Gates a while ago. She seemed to belong to a company of Cyric's followers who wanted to kill me, but I have convinced them that it was not worth the risk. She then left, along with the others.~
@1015 ~Да, полагаю, что именно она недавно повстречалась мне около Городских Ворот. Она, кажется, принадлежит к компании последователей Кирика, которые хотели убить меня, но мне удалось убедить их не идти на лишний риск. Потом она ушла вместе со всеми.~

@1016 ~I'm sorry Marina, your sister is dead. I have killed her, but it was in self defense. She seemed to belong to a company of Cyric's followers and assaulted me. I had no choice.~

@1017 ~Actually, your sister is dead, and I've enjoyed gutting her.~

@1018 ~\[Lie\] - No, I must have mistaken her for someone else. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm in a hurry. Farewell.~
@1018 ~\[Ложь\] - Нет, должно быть это был кто-то другой. Сейчас, если вы извините меня, мне надо спешить. Прощайте.~

@1019 ~What!? Followers of... Cyric? (She pauses as if suddenly remembering something)~
@1019 ~Что!? Последователи Кирика...? (Она делает паузу как будто внезапно вспоминает что-то)~

@1020 ~Venduris...~
@1020 ~Вендурис...~

@1021 ~After all that malicious cutthroat did to us... my deluded sister still trusts him so blindly? (she lowers her head) I must go and seek her out at once.~
@1021 ~В конце концов этот злобный головорез достиг своего... моя введенная в заблуждение сестра все еще вслепую доверяет ему? (Она опускает свою голову) Я должна идти и разыскать ее побыстрее.~

@1022 ~(Marina hastily gathers her belongings and prepares to leave. Before heading through the door she turns to you once more.)~
@1022 ~(Марина торопливо собирает свои вещи и готовится уходить. Перед самой дверью она поворачивается к вам еще раз.)~

@1023 ~Thank you <GABBER>, I will not forget this, and I hope you won't forget me so soon either. Catch!~
@1023 ~Спасибо <GABBER>, я это не забуду! И я надеюсь, что вы также не скоро забудете меня. Держите!~

@1024 ~(She smiles at you and tosses you a brilliant rainbow-patterned gem before dashing out through the door)~
@1024 ~(Она улыбается вам и через дверь бросает вам блестящий разноцветный драгоценный камень)~

@1025 ~What!? (She cringes) You... you fiend!~
@1025 ~Что!? (Она съеживается) Вы ... ты злодей!~

@1026 ~Selina... my dear sister... (Marina is visibly shaken, barely holding back her tears)~
@1026 ~Селина... моя дорогая сестра... (Марина явно дрожит, сдерживая свои слезы)~

@1027 ~(After a moment, she manages to gather her composure. She then slowly pulls out a scroll from her vest and looks straight at you with eyes full of hatred.)~
@1027 ~(Через мгновение, она вновь овладевает собой. Потом она медленно достает из своего жилета свиток и смотрит прямо на вас глазами, полными ненавистью.)~

@1028 ~Murderer! I will NEVER forget this <GABBER>!~
@1028 ~Убийца! Я НИКОГДА не забуду этого, <GABBER>!~

_________________
Baldur's Gate по-русски: Идеальный перевод и Энциклопедия AERIE-wiki


Последний раз редактировалось Vit MG 10 июн 2008, 09:11, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Вернуться к началу
 Профиль  
 
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 июн 2008, 19:28 
Не в сети
Зав.патчем
Аватара пользователя

Зарегистрирован: 22 дек 2006, 14:57
Сообщения: 1202
Кусок 6. Добавлены строки 1030 - 1545

@1030 = ~(After a moment, she manages to gather her composure.)~
@1031 = ~You...~
@1032 = ~(She looks toward you barely holding back the tears in her eyes.)~
@1033 = ~You did... what you had to do.~
@1034 = ~My sister chose the path of evil for herself. It was her fault for following that... monster...~
@1035 = ~...and it was my fault for not preventing it.~
@1036 = ~(Her head bowed, Marina looks toward the exit.)~
@1037 = ~Thank you... for having the decency to inform me, but now I must be going.~
@1038 = ~I will make sure that my sister gets a proper burial, before some of those Cyric fanatics get to her body.~
@1039 = ~Goodbye, <GABBER>.~
@1040 = ~Well now, Gaelan sent you to little old me? Hmm, I take it this is important.~
@1041 = ~What do you need my help with?~
@1042 = ~I'm currently investigating the disappearance of one of his fences. I found this journal and was hoping it might shed some light on the subject. Here, take a look. (give Arledrian's journal)~
@1043 = ~(Marina quickly glances over the journal.)~
@1044 = ~Hmm, Arledrian is the one who's missing? Ha, I know that uptight scoundrel, and I always thought he had something to hide. Let's see...~
@1045 = ~(Marina quickly scans through the entries of the last months.)~
@1046 = ~Now that's interesting, he really had a... Oh!~
@1047 = ~Oh my! (she suddenly looks worried)~
@1048 = ~What? What is it? Did you find anything!?~
@1049 = ~(Marina's face turns pale after reading through the last journal entry)~
@1050 = ~That poor bastard, he was sent to his death!~
@1051 = ~<CHARNAME>, Arledrian went to the Graveyard district hoping to discover some information about the new guild but... he will surely perish in the attempt!~
@1052 = ~You must rush to his aid, or he might not make it back alive!~
@1053 = ~'Sent to his death?' Was Arledrian working for someone?~
@1054 = ~What do you suggest I do, track him down?~
@1055 = ~No time to explain now! Here, take his journal back.~
@1056 = ~Look for Arledrian in Graveyard district, I think he was headed to the underground levels. Please hurry, I have a bad feeling about this...~
@1057 = ~Alright, I'll head out immediately.~
@1058 = ~Yeah, sure. One elf less, so what? I'll be there in my own time.~
@1059 = ~Really?~
@1060 = ~Is he... is he alright?~
@1061 = ~Yes he is fine. I've helped him fend off some vampires.~
@1062 = ~No, he is dead.~
@1063 = ~That was very noble of you <CHARNAME>. You have my gratitude.~
@1064 = ~You bring me sad news <CHARNAME>, but I suppose you did all you could. Thank you for informing me of his death.~



@1100 = ~\[Insight\] - (Take a closer look at the finely decorated silver dagger strapped to Arledrian's belt.)~
@1101 = ~(The dagger slowly pulses with a faint blue glow. Powerful elven runes are inscribed along both edges of the silvery blade.)~
@1102 = ~(This weapon appears to be of great importance to Arledrian. Ever so often he readjusts the dagger's grip, making sure it is securely fastened to his belt.)~
@1103 = ~(Even a master pickpocket would find great difficulty in an attempt to steal the blade.)~
@1104 = ~That is a marvelously crafted dagger, may I ask where you have acquired it? I would like to purchase such a powerful weapon myself.~
@1105 = ~\[Insight\] - Hmm, trying to steal that dagger would be too difficult right now. I better not make the attempt until I further improve my skills.~
@1106 = ~\[Pickpocket\] - Divert Arledrian's attention to other matters and attempt to carefully snatch the dagger.~
@1107 = ~(Although you managed to convince Arledrian that you were not trying to steal his dagger previously, he is now paying much more attention to the blade while you are around.)~
@1108 = ~\[Insight\] - Hmm, Arledrian is already suspicious of me, and trying to steal the dagger again would be too risky right now. I better not make the attempt until my skills have improved.~
@1109 = ~(Arledrian's attention turns to the blade. He tightly grips the hilt of the dagger, making sure it is secured.)~
@1110 = ~It was... a gift.~
@1111 = ~(He gazes at you somewhat suspiciously.)~
@1112 = ~And it is *not* for sale!~
@1113 = ~Alright then, show me the items that *are* for sale.~
@1114 = ~Well that's too bad. I will be going then, farewell.~
@1115 = ~(You have successfully occupied Arledrian's attention with trivial trading activities.)~
@1116 = ~(With a casual looking move you carefully detach the dagger from the scabbard and hide it behind your palm.)~
@1117 = ~(While Arledrian is still busy presenting his wares to you, you manage to calmly secure the dagger inside your backpack. He didn't notice a thing!)~
@1118 = ~So, my <LADYLORD> what will it be then?~
@1119 = ~Actually, I think I have all I need from you right now, Arledrian. Farewell.~
@1120 = ~(You have successfully distracted Arledrian's attention with trivial shopping matters.)~
@1121 = ~(While attempting to carefully detach the dagger from the scabbard and hide it behind your palm your hand slips, and the hilt of the dagger brushes against Arledrian's arm.)~
@1122 = ~(Unfortunately, Arledrian has noticed your clumsily disguised pickpocket attempt and has taken the dagger away from you.)~
@1123 = ~What in Selune's name do you think you are doing?~
@1124 = ~\[Thieves' Cant\/Bluff\] - Come now Arledrian, I was merely testing your reflexes. We are both rogues, and you are certainly a better pickpocket, so I won't be trying that again.~
@1125 = ~Relax, I was just practicing my skills.~
@1126 = ~Hmm... (he takes a moment to ponder the situation)~
@1127 = ~Alright, I will believe you... this time.~
@1128 = ~But if I ever catch you trying to steal from me again you are through with the Shadow Thieves.~
@1129 = ~Is that clear, *my <LADYLORD>*?~
@1130 = ~I understand, and I apologize once again. Farewell, Arledrian. ~
@1131 = ~\[Lie\] - It certainly is, but I really have to be going now.~
@1132 = ~Oh really... is that so?~
@1133 = ~(He looks at you with a clear expression of distrust)~
@1134 = ~And you would have given the dagger back, had I not noticed the attempt... right?~
@1135 = ~Perhaps, perhaps not. But that is no longer relevant since you've caught me anyway.~
@1136 = ~\[Lie\] - Yes, of course I would have done that!~
@1137 = ~Hmph, you think you are very clever, don't you?~
@1138 = ~Well, in that case perhaps I should report this 'incident' to the Shadow Thieves?~
@1139 = ~Somehow, I don't think my superiors would appreciate you trying to rob one of their best fences.~
@1140 = ~(You notice a gleam of trickery in his eyes)~
@1141 = ~But then again, I could be persuaded otherwise, *if* you properly reimburse me for the hmm, 'stress' that I've suffered in this little ordeal.~
@1142 = ~Shall we say... 500 gold pieces?~
@1143 = ~Alright, here you go. Can we now forget the whole deal?~
@1144 = ~\[Truth\] - But I don't have that much gold!~
@1145 = ~\[Lie\] - But I don't have that much gold!~
@1146 = ~Fine with me. But *don't* try to pull that off again! (he smirks at you and takes the gold)~
@1147 = ~Alright, then I'll take whatever you have. Let's see...~
@1148 = ~(With a sudden swift motion Arledrian cuts one of the gold pouches from your belt)~
@1149 = ~There, now we are even. (he smirks at you and takes the gold)~
@1150 = ~(Arledrian's voice is growing weaker, and he seems to be straining with his every breath.)~
@1151 = ~Right... I should have thought that much... ~
@1152 = ~So, h-how did... *cough* ...how did you... (His wounds look severe, and he is barely managing to maintain his composure.)~
@1153 = ~\[Lay On Hands\] - Easy there, don't strain yourself. Here, I can heal you by channeling some of my power into your body.~
@1154 = ~Easy there, don't strain yourself. Here, I can heal you with my magic.~
@1155 = ~Easy there, don't strain yourself. Here, take this healing potion, it will make you feel better. (give potion of healing)~
@1156 = ~Easy there, don't strain yourself. Here, drink this healing potion, it will make you feel better. (give potion of extra healing)~
@1157 = ~\[Lie\] - Hmm, you look pretty weak. Here, drink this... "healing potion", it will make you feel nice and warm. (give potion of explosions)~
@1158 = ~\[Lie\] - Hmm, you look pretty weak. Here, rub this... "healing salve" into your wounds, it will sear... err, seal your wounds shut. (give oil of fiery burning)~
@1159 = ~I wish I had something to ease your pain, but alas, I don't. I could take you to a healer if you'd like.~
@1160 = ~(Half blinded by the dripping blood and stunned from the pain, the rogue prepares to gulp down the potion, not having the strength to check its contents.)~
@1161 = ~(Half blinded by the dripping blood and stunned from the pain, the rogue prepares to use the oil flask, not having the strength to check its contents.)~
@1162 = ~(The rogue gratefully gulps down the potion and his face begins to brighten again.) Thank you again, I feel much better now.~
@1163 = ~I was traveling light, hoping I wouldn't get noticed, but those things appeared out of thin air and ambushed me.~
@1164 = ~I dropped some of my potions during the battle and used the rest. Had you not come this way I would have surely perished. (He gives you a brief, friendly smile.)~
@1165 = ~So tell me, how ever did you find me here?~
@1166 = ~I have found your journal, and the last entries pointed this way.~
@1167 = ~I was merely exploring the area.~
@1168 = ~Your... your words are kind, but I fear it is... too late for me now. Selune... guide my sou-~
@1169 = ~(Arledrian collapses from the pain and his eyes become vacant. His face gains a look of unnatural stillness.)~
@1170 = ~(He is dead.)~
@1171 = ~(As the healing magic starts to work Arledrian's face begins to brighten again.)~
@1172 = ~Thank you my friend. I feel much better now.~
@1173 = ~I have found your journal, and your last entries pointed this way.~
@1174 = ~(A sign of concern crosses Arledrian's face.) You have read *my* journal!?~
@1175 = ~I am sorry, it was the only way to find you. Here, take it back.~
@1176 = ~Yeah, and that's how I found you, you ungrateful prick. Here, if it means that much to you, take your precious journal back.~
@1177 = ~I am sorry, it was the only way to find you.~
@1178 = ~Yeah, and that's how I found you, you ungrateful prick.~
@1179 = ~Actually no, I couldn't decipher it myself, but Marina read it and she pointed me this way. Here, you can have it back.~
@1180 = ~Actually no, I couldn't decipher it myself, but Marina read it and she pointed me this way.~
@1181 = ~(A sign of relief crosses Arledrian's face.) Hmm, so you are not aware of...~
@1182 = ~Nevermind. I thank you for your assistance, <CHARNAME>.~
@1183 = ~Tell Gaelan that I have some personal matters to attend to. I will return to the guild when I am able to.~
@1184 = ~Until then, I bid you farewell.~
@1185 = ~I see...~
@1186 = ~So you know, don't you?~
@1187 = ~\[Insight\] - That you are an agent of the Suldanessellar War Council? Yes, that much is clear to me, but who are those "exiled ones" you keep mentioning?~
@1188 = ~\[Intimidate\] - Yes, your little scam is up. Hmm, I think Gaelan and the Shadowmaster would be very anxious to learn where your *true* allegiances lie.~
@1189 = ~I...~
@1190 = ~I'm sorry, but I can say no more. My superiors demand that I keep this matter discreet, until the right time has come.~
@1191 = ~But tell me, do you plan on standing up to this menace, do you intend to face those monsters on your own?~
@1192 = ~I do. Aran has sent me to clear out their lair.~
@1193 = ~Perhaps, but not at the moment.~
@1194 = ~(A look of desperation forms on the elf's face)~
@1195 = ~Please <CHARNAME>... my mission is of utmost importance! It must not be compromised, under any circumstances.~
@1196 = ~Sure... now, what is my silence worth to you?~
@1197 = ~Alright then, I'll keep this to myself. But why all the secrecy?~
@1198 = ~I... I will give you everything I have.~
@1199 = ~Here, you can take all of my equipment and gold. Just don't tell anyone about my task.~
@1200 = ~Very good. Have no fear, no one will hear a word from me about your mission. I shall tell Gaelan that you simply left the city.~
@1201 = ~\[Lie\] - That's more like it. Now relax, no one will hear a word from me about your mission. I shall tell Gaelan that you simply left the city.~
@1202 = ~I hope you keep your word <CHARNAME>, there is much more at stake here than you know.~
@1203 = ~In that case, you will need this more than I do.~
@1204 = ~(Arledrian shows you a finely enchanted dagger.)~
@1205 = ~It was a gift from my beloved L'saria, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind you having the blade. After all, I owe you my life.~
@1206 = ~(The rogue shakes your hand, showing you a friendly smile. After letting go, you notice that he left the dagger resting on your palm.)~
@1207 = ~Farewell <CHARNAME>, and may Selune's light illuminate your path!~
@1208 = ~In that case, you should be very careful. Don't trust a word those fiends tell you, especially not their mistress.~
@1209 = ~She has fallen too far... (he looks at the distance as if remembering a sad memory)~
@1210 = ~Farewell <CHARNAME>, I wish you the best of luck with your task.~
@1211 = ~Betrayer!~
@1212 = ~Why have you abused the trust of the Shadow Thieves and consorted with Bodhi and her spawns of darkness instead? You have sealed your own fate, <CHARNAME>, there is only one way this can end now...~
@1213 = ~(Arledrian's face is filled with contempt)~
@1214 = ~So, my elvish *<PRO_BROTHERSISTER>*, you have abused the trust of the Shadow Thieves and consorted with Bodhi and her spawns of darkness instead? You are no better than the exiled ones!~
@1215 = ~(Arledrian almost considers fighting you but after a brief moment he calms himself again)~
@1216 = ~But I shall not sink to your level, <CHARNAME>. No matter the circumstances, I could never break the sacred traditions of our people and fight against another of elven blood.~
@1217 = ~(He gives you a cold, contemplating stare)~
@1218 = ~Fate itself will punish you soon enough. We shall not meet again, *<PRO_BROTHERSISTER>*.~
@1219 = ~(Shaken by the battle, the heavily wounded elven rogue takes a moment to catch his breath and then throws you a furious look.)~
@1220 = ~You... you could have helped me... *cough* I was struggling for my life there!~
@1221 = ~Yet you chose to merely observe my suffering... What are your intentions, <CHARNAME>!?~
@1222 = ~\[Bluff\] - I wouldn't have been much help anyway, those vampires were too strong for me.~
@1223 = ~I was sent to find you, not to fight your battles.~
@1224 = ~(Shaken by the battle, the wounded elven rogue takes a moment to catch his breath and then throws you a surprised look.)~
@1225 = ~Th-Thank you for your help <CHARNAME>, I fear... I wouldn't have lasted much longer against those vile creatures. *cough* But tell me, friend, what in Selune's name were you doing down here?~
@1226 = ~You are welcome Arledrian. I was sent here by Gaelan, he was worried about your sudden disappearance.~
@1227 = ~The Shadow Thieves asked me to look for you. One thing led to the other.~
@1228 = ~(Arledrian is too weak to even comprehend what you intend to do to him.) ~
@1229 = ~(hand Arledrian the flask)~
@1230 = ~I've changed my mind. I'll just let him die of his wounds.~
@1231 = ~I am in charge here, and I'll do whatever I please!~
@1232 = ~(Arledrian suddenly notices his dagger.)~
@1233 = ~You... You were the one who stole my blade!~
@1234 = ~I will... I will.. urgh...~
@1235 = ~(Arledrian is severely wounded and can barely muster enough strength to speak.)~

@1250 = ~(This journal is written in Elvish. You must find some way to translate it.)~
@1251 = ~Examine the writing more closely.~
@1252 = ~\[Elven Heritage\] - I can easily read the journal since Elvish is my native language.~
@1253 = ~\[Read Languages\] - Attempt to decipher the writing.~
@1254 = ~\[Lore\] - Attempt to decipher the writing.~
@1255 = ~(Unfortunately, you lack the knowledge and skill to decipher Elvish writing.)~
@1256 = ~(Arledrian's journal remains a riddle to you.)~
@1257 = ~\[Insight\] - Hmm, perhaps Gaelan knows of someone who could translate the journal. I should pay him another visit.~
@1258 = ~Bah, I simply don't understand it! I'll have to find someone who can translate this for me.~
@1259 = ~(You were able to accurately decipher the majority of the writing.)~
@1261 = ~(You are now able to understand the majority of the writing.)~

@1300 = ~Have ye' found anythin' new 'bout Arledrian?~
@1301 = ~Yes, I have finally found him.~
@1302 = ~Here, I found this poster among his belongings.~
@1303 = ~I have found Arledrian's journal, but I can't read it. It's written in elvish.~
@1304 = ~I have found Arledrian's journal.~
@1305 = ~Nothing so far. I'll let you know when I learn more.~
@1306 = ~Best ye let me see that. Hm, this be lookin' like one of those things they're handin' out at the Five Flagons. Should 'ave figured he was hangin' 'round there, him having always blabberin' 'bout "lack of culture" in this downrotten town of ours.~
@1307 = ~Ye'd best pay a visit to that establishment an' pester the innkeep for what he be knowin'.~
@1308 = ~Alright. I'll let you know if I find out anything new.~
@1309 = ~No promises. I'll do it if I get the chance.~
@1310 = ~Hm, figures he'd be writin' it in his own tongue.~
@1311 = ~Well, I might be knowin' a girl in the guild who could help ye out with that. Her name be Marina, and she usually peddles 'er wares inside the guildhall.~
@1312 = ~Ye just go see her and tell 'er I send ye. She may not look like it, but that lass has elven blood runnin' through her veins. With luck, she migh' just be able to translate somethin' useful out of it.~
@1313 = ~And, I reckon it be an interesting read? Have ye found some leads?~
@1314 = ~(hide Arledrian's true identity) - Just a few loose hints. It appears that he's been skulking around the Graveyard district. Probably looking for treasure.~
@1315 = ~(reveal Arledrian's true identity) - According to this he was an agent of the Suldanessellar War Council and he had infiltrated your organization in order to learn more about your rival guild.~
@1316 = ~Ye sure? I never would've figured that scrowny elf was a tomb raider!~
@1317 = ~If ye happen to run into him, tell Arledrian to report to the Shadowmaster at once.~
@1318 = ~No problem. I'll inform him if I see him.~
@1319 = ~Very well, but don't count on me to waste my time searching for him.~
@1320 = ~That so? Man, that elf sure got me fooled and fooled good!~
@1321 = ~The Shadowmaster won't be likin' this at all. Best ye let me bring him these hapless news personally.~
@1322 = ~Here, take this for yer trouble. An' if ye happen to find that bastard Arledrian, do be bringin' him here.~
@1323 = ~I fancy Aran has plenty o' things to ask him.~
@1324 = ~Coo, ye be here again! Has the Shadowmaster sent ye this way, per chance?~
@1325 = ~As a matter of fact he did. Aran told me that you are missing one of your fences?~
@1326 = ~Yes, but I haven't got much time so be quick about it. Now what is this about a missing fence?~
@1327 = ~Well now, have ye met with Arledrian upstairs? Tall an' skinny fellow. Long hair, pointy ears, green chain shirt.~
@1328 = ~That elven shopkeeper? Yes I've had some deals with him. Is he the one who has disappeared?~
@1329 = ~No, not really. Is he the fence you are missing?~
@1330 = ~Aye, and that be mighty strange too. Arledrian's always been the trustworthy kind, ne'er botched a deal since I've hired him.~
@1331 = ~Not like him to just disappear without a word. I reckon somethin's a foul here.~
@1332 = ~\[Insight\] - Have you tried searching his room? Perhaps we could find some clues about your fence's disappearance by looking through his personal belongings.~
@1333 = ~Aran thinks he might have crossed over and joined the rival guild.~
@1334 = ~Have you noticed anything strange about him lately?~
@1335 = ~Any ideas where he might have gone?~
@1336 = ~Him? Nah, I don't think so, but who knows. Those elves be a chaotic bunch alright.~
@1337 = ~Right. I'll be on my way then, if I find anything new I'll let you know.~
@1338 = ~Hm, now that ye mention it, Arledrian's always been a wee bit paranoid. Not only does he be lockin' away his stuff, lately he's been riggin' the lockers with magical snares as well!~
@1339 = ~He used to lend me some of those fancy books of his before, but a few months ago he even entrapped that damn bookcase! A bookcase I tell ye!~
@1340 = ~Well, he always preferred hangin' 'round taverns than staying within the guildhall. Said the stale basement air gave him headaches, he did.~
@1341 = ~Who knows, maybe he just got drunk and overslept a night or two, but as far as I be knowin', that ain't really somethin' he'd do.~
@1342 = ~Are ye mad? I ain't going up there. The whole place is full of his stinkin' traps, ye hear!~
@1343 = ~Ye be free to risk yer own neck however, just inform me if ye find anything.~
@1344 = ~Alright, I'll go take a look upstairs then, since you don't mind.~
@1345 = ~Really now? Well, well... tell me then, <CHARNAME>, where be our long lost friend a hidin'?~
@1346 = ~Not too well, he is dead.~
@1347 = ~Alive and well, but he won't be coming back so soon. He is an agent of the Suldanessellar War Council. (reveal Arledrian's secret to Gaelan...)~
@1348 = ~He is fine. As you know, he is an agent of the Suldanessellar War Council and he went to report home.~
@1349 = ~Alredrian won't be coming back so soon. He asked me to tell you that he had to leave the city for personal reasons.~
@1350 = ~Well, in any case, I thank ye for your help <CHARNAME>. Here, take this and know that the Shadow Thieves treat their allies well. (he hands you a small bag full of gems)~
@1351 = ~Personal reasons? That damned elf, he's got some nerve!~
@1352 = ~Bah, an' he'd been one of my best fences, ya know. We'd have made a load of gold, we would.~
@1353 = ~Anyway, I thank ye for yer help <CHARNAME>. Take this and know that the Shadow Thieves treat their allies well. (he hands you a small bag full of gems)~
@1354 = ~An' I be tellin ye to bring him 'ere! I damn well wanted to question him for meself!~
@1355 = ~Bah, get ye out of my sight <CHARNAME>!~
@1356 = ~Oh? And jus' how did that happen?~
@1357 = ~\[Truth\] - I killed him. As you know, he was an agent of the Suldanessellar War Council, and he opposed me as well as the Shadow Thieves.~
@1358 = ~\[Truth\] - I killed him. He was an agent of the Suldanessellar War Council and he opposed me as well as the Shadow Thieves. (reveal Arledrian's secret to Gaelan...)~
@1359 = ~\[Truth\] - I tricked and killed him. He got what he deserved for being so gullible.~
@1360 = ~\[Truth\] - He perished while fighting some vampires.~
@1361 = ~\[Lie\/Bluff\] - He perished while fighting some vampires.~
@1362 = ~Ye *killed* 'im? In cold blood, jus' like that, no provocation?~
@1363 = ~(Gaelan seems genuinely surprised by your words)~
@1364 = ~Vampires ye say? Hmm, so he hadn't joined our foes after all. At least, we be knowin' his fate now.~
@1365 = ~Bah, ever since that bastard Arledrian's left I've been stuck with peddlin' the wares meself. So, err, are ye interested in buying somethin' <GABBER>?~

@1500 = ~And he would be right, my good Samuel. The plays here are truly exquisite, even if I do say so myself.~
@1501 = ~Somehow, I do not think that will present a problem. And while we're at it, we could "search" the other rooms as well, just to make sure we don't miss anything.~
@1502 = ~Mind your manners, rogue!~
@1503 = ~Pray tell my raven, does that riddle puzzle you greatly?~
@1504 = ~Mayhaps I can be of assistance. During my travels I have picked up bits and pieces of many languages, elvish being one of my favorites.~
@1505 = ~(Haer'Dalis quickly pages through the recent entries, scribbling some notes on the side)~
@1506 = ~Hmm... what an unexpected turn of events! As it seems, this tale has only just begun to truly unfold.~
@1507 = ~I have fashioned you a fairly accurate translation of the last few pages <CHARNAME>. An interesting read, to say the least.~
@1508 = ~May I be of assistance, <CHARNAME>? As a druid I am somewhat familiar with the sylvian alphabet and the elven tongue.~
@1509 = ~(Cernd quickly pages through the recent entries, scribbling some notes on the side)~
@1510 = ~Interesting, there seems to be more to that rogue than meets the eye.~
@1511 = ~See for yourself <CHARNAME>, I have translated the last couple of pages.~
@1512 = ~Allow me <CHARNAME>. Even though its very sound sickens me, I'm quite familiar with the language of the darthir.~
@1513 = ~(Viconia quickly pages through the recent entries, scribbling some notes on the side)~
@1514 = ~My, my how... intriguing. Here <CHARNAME>, I have translated the most important passages for you. You should be able to understand the context now.~
@1515 = ~Umm... I could help you with that, <CHARNAME>.~
@1516 = ~(Aerie quickly pages through the recent entries, scribbling some notes on the side)~
@1517 = ~Well, I've managed to translate the last couple of pages for you. I... I really think you should read this.~
@1518 = ~Let me take a look at that for you, <CHARNAME>.~
@1519 = ~(She quickly pages through the recent entries, scribbling some notes on the side)~
@1520 = ~Hmm...~
@1521 = ~Here, I've translated the last couple of pages for you. This looks fairly serious.~
@1522 = ~Th' pansy elfling deserved what he got, scrowny an' frail as he was.~
@1523 = ~Such is life. The weak are rooted out to make place for the strong who shall thrive.~
@1524 = ~N-No! I must help him somehow!~
@1525 = ~(Aerie holds up her holy symbol and chants)~
@1526 = ~Oh, Baervan, please lend me your strength!~
@1527 = ~(After a moment healing energies start flowing through Arledrian's body)~
@1528 = ~I... it worked! I think I've managed to stop his bleeding.~
@1529 = ~Try to hold on a bit longer! I will attempt to heal you.~
@1530 = ~(Jaheira holds up her mistletoe and chants)~
@1531 = ~Nature, show your mercy to this man.~
@1532 = ~And so, even in the darkest places nature provides us with her life-sustaining light. You are healed, Arledrian.~
@1533 = ~Do not give up hope that easily, elf.~
@1534 = ~(Anomen holds up his holy symbol and chants)~
@1535 = ~Helm, grant me the power...~
@1536 = ~It is done. In Helm's name, rise and be healed!~
@1537 = ~You can not be serious <CHARNAME>! Do you truly intend to kill this man in such a despicable manner?~
@1538 = ~Don't do this <CHARNAME>, you could regret it one day.~
@1539 = ~W-What are you Doing <CHARNAME>? You wouldn't just kill him like that... would you?~
@1540 = ~What a delicious idea <CHARNAME>! I'm impressed.~
@1541 = ~Har! This oughta' be fun to watch.~
@1542 = ~Har! This oughta' be fun to watch.~
@1543 = ~Ahh, Thieves' Cant - the art of innuendo! Although the accent is somewhat off by Athkatlan standards, I believe that she understood the meaning behind the words.~
@1544 = ~Eh, what kind of crazy talk is that? <GABBER> sounds like a mad gibberling with all those twisted words! See how Boo scratches his little head in confusion?~
@1545 = ~Ach, ye're making me head spin with that doublespeak jabber of yers <GABBER>. Just get it over wit' already an' see if the girl be havin' some decent weapons fer us!~


Кусок 7. Добавлены строки 2200 - 2214

@2200 = ~As you probably know, I already faced a band of your followers some time ago, and yet I still live. This is a waste of time.~
@2201 = ~So be it!~
@2202 = ~Hmm, yes now that you mention it, I do seem to remember your encounter with my, oh so loyal, servant Venduris and his little band of zealots.~
@2203 = ~As I recall, you actually managed to defeat them in battle. How... peculiar.~
@2204 = ~As I recall, you actually managed to intimidate Venduris into leaving you alone. How... peculiar.~
@2205 = ~As I recall, you actually managed to intimidate Venduris enough to make him flee by merely assuming the form of the Slayer. How... peculiar.~
@2206 = ~As I recall, you actually assumed the form of the Slayer and annihilated Venduris along with the rest of his companions. How... peculiar.~
@2207 = ~As I recall, you actually managed to persuade Venduris that it would benefit him to let you live. How... peculiar.~
@2208 = ~As I recall, you actually managed to reason with Venduris and convince him into reconsidering his actions. How... peculiar.~
@2209 = ~In any case, it was indeed best that Venduris' little ordeal ended that way. Although my simple minions may have thought that they were acting in my best interest, who knows what kind of trouble their interference might have caused me had they been successful.~
@2210 = ~So what happens now?~
@2211 = ~Then can we end this?~
@2212 = ~Well then, in the light of these new circumstances, I have decided that you've already suffered enough meddling on my behalf... for now.~
@2213 = ~You are free to go then, <CHARNAME>. We are finished here.~
@2214 = ~Oh and, do try to enjoy your mortal life... while it lasts.~


Кусок 8. Добавлены строки 3000 - 3038 (конец файла)

@3000 = ~Oh, come on <CHARNAME>, they are Cyric's goons! Don't you recognize those huge jawless skulls sprawled all over their clothes? We've dealt with their ilk many times before.~
@3001 = ~By Torm's blade! Judging by the symbols on their clothes these villains are surely followers of Cyric, and likely high ranking ones at that. Be on your guard <CHARNAME>!~
@3002 = ~These fanatics are most certainly worshipers of the Prince of Lies. Helm, grant us strength!~
@3003 = ~The Harpers have had plenty of dealings with their kind <CHARNAME>. There is little doubt that these rogues are servants of Cyric.~
@3004 = ~I've never seen this cloaked man before, but Boo can smell his evil from here, and Boo's nose is never wrong!~
@3005 = ~What are you doing <CHARNAME>? This isn't like you at all! Don't give in... don't become like them. Resist little <PRO_BROTHERSISTER>, I beg you!~
@3006 = ~Restrain yourself <CHARNAME>! Do not let the taint take your mind. Stay your anger, and let it pass <PRO_GIRLBOY>!~
@3007 = ~Gorion would be ashamed, if he could see you now <CHARNAME>. Don't forfeit everything he thought you so easily! Recompose yourself, and defy the taint.~
@3008 = ~N-No! <CHARNAME>, you must resist! If you let yourself go like that, you'll never be the same person again. Please, don't... don't give in!~
@3009 = ~The power of your heritage is manifesting itself <CHARNAME>. Embrace it, and show them your true strength!~
@3010 = ~Ach, 'tis been a while since I've seen a proper bloodbath. Ye be sure to give 'em what they're askin' fer <CHARNAME>!~
@3011 = ~Hmm, magical wards attuned to our very blood? A most impressive technique. (I better take some notes).~
@3012 = ~They really used our... blood? Eww, that's just gross! You'd never get me to cast such a spell <CHARNAME>, not in a million years.~
@3013 = ~So that's when this all started then? Hmm, I admit that I've always wondered why we kept facing so many Cyric's agents during our travels. It seems that you have really piqued their interest <CHARNAME>.~
@3014 = ~They've been stalking us all this time huh? Hmm, now that I think about it, that strange halfling does look kind of familiar. I think I've seen him sneaking around Gullykin before.~
@3015 = ~A-hah! I kept telling you simians that we were being followed but, of course, nobody paid attention. (They even called me paranoid. Such ignorant fools!)~
@3016 = ~Boo thinks these strange people smell funny, and he remembers that smell way back from Nashkel mines. Be wary <CHARNAME>, evil is afoot!~
@3017 = ~My raven, may I take one last look at that scroll before it makes acquaintance with entropy?~
@3018 = ~Ah, though the fair sorceress was cunning as she was beautiful, I do believe I've found a way to undo her work. A simple Command Phrase, but it should do the trick.~
@3019 = ~Observe my raven, I've marked a few lines which you need to read in order to restore our freedom. And try to make it sound dramatic, for should you fail, we are most assuredly doomed to spend an eternity inside this devious magical entrapment.~
@3020 = ~Just a minute there <CHARNAME>! You don't want to end up like my uncle Cinders after he fell into a wagon full of fireworks and accidentally blew it up with a single spark from his pipe. Well, at least it was his own birthday party that he ruined. Anyway, you better let me take a look at that thing.~
@3021 = ~Hmm.. I think I've solved it! By the looks of it, that poor lass had attuned the wards to a simple Command Phrase. Not very ingenious, but it can be effective at times.~
@3022 = ~<CHARNAME> my dear friend, I've marked here a few lines you should read. And make it loud too, so that we can finally escape this invisible cage.~
@3023 = ~W-Wait <CHARNAME>! Can I take a look at that first, please?~
@3024 = ~Oh! I-I believe I can understand this, and if I'm it right, the wards can be lowered with a simple Command Phrase! Do you... do you think it could actually be that easy?~
@3025 = ~Um, <CHARNAME>, I've marked the lines you need to read. Just say that out loud and we should be free again, I h-hope.~
@3026 = ~Hold on there <CHARNAME>! Can I take a look at that scroll before you needlessly endanger the whole city with your recklessness?~
@3027 = ~Hmm... if I'm reading this correctly, the wards can be lowered with a special Command Phrase. Simple, but also very effective.~
@3028 = ~Here <CHARNAME>, I've marked the lines you need to read. Now say that out loud so we can finally be free of this nightmare.~
@3029 = ~Wait! Little <PRO_BROTHERSISTER>, why don't you let *me* take a look at that thing before you trash it.~
@3030 = ~Just a moment. Hmm, now what was that Gorion always used to say about magical barriers? If I could only remember...~
@3031 = ~Oh, right! Ahem, as I recall: "They can often be broken with a proper Command Phrase." (she unsuccessfully attempts to imitate Gorion's stern lecturing voice while pronouncing this)~
@3032 = ~Look here <CHARNAME>, it's really simple. I've marked the lines which you need to read. Just make sure you're loud enough and we should be out of here in no time.~
@3033 = ~Wait, you incompetent oaf! Give *me* that thing before you blow us all up. (Such insolence! Ignoring my genius and needlessly endangering us all.)~
@3034 = ~Hmm, now let's see...~
@3035 = ~A-hah! This petty sorcery is no match for my sagacity - a simple Command Phrase! Bah, how pathetic.~
@3036 = ~Now, look closely <CHARNAME>, I'll mark a few lines here, you just need to read them out loud. (Even *<PRO_HESHE>* should be able to accomplish that.)~
@3037 = ~There, now hurry it up so we can finally get going.~
@3038 = ~Yes, I have felt this rivvil's chilling stare on my back before. I always presumed that he was after me, though it appears that your heritage outweighs even my own infamy, <CHARNAME>.~

Осталось несколько кусков, которые перевочевали в новую версию с минимальными изменениями. Но их немного :)

_________________
Baldur's Gate по-русски: Идеальный перевод и Энциклопедия AERIE-wiki


Вернуться к началу
 Профиль  
 
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 июн 2008, 13:53 
Не в сети
Хозяйка
Аватара пользователя

Зарегистрирован: 03 янв 2002, 19:14
Сообщения: 5315
Откуда: Питер
Всем привет!
Я приехала. Сейчас разберусь и выложу то, что есть.

Сначала хотела доделать сама, но все как-то не сложилось. Потом отсылала уже нескольким людям - и как назло :D они все куда-то пропали, даже самые активные.. Такой вот несчастливый перевод :D


Вернуться к началу
 Профиль  
 
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 июн 2008, 20:04 
Не в сети
Хозяйка
Аватара пользователя

Зарегистрирован: 03 янв 2002, 19:14
Сообщения: 5315
Откуда: Питер
Значится, дела такие. Я сделала (давно) компоновку для версии 3.71. Там переведено далеко не все. Мало того, перевод многих частей взят из предыдущей версии - и он там далеко не идеальный. Вот на этой-то правке я и застряла.

Вот это компоновка. Я ее всем желающим и посылала.

Оригинальный файл называется просто RR.tra


Вложения:
RR(rus).zip [62.41 КБ]
Скачиваний: 339
Вернуться к началу
 Профиль  
 
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 июн 2008, 10:54 
Не в сети
Переводчик-эксперт
Аватара пользователя

Зарегистрирован: 20 дек 2006, 09:35
Сообщения: 575
2Vit MG
Ты, случайно, не сверял тексты, которые выложил, с Алининым файлом? То, что вы ложил, все переводить надо? А то я отсюда до вечера скачать не смогу.


Вернуться к началу
 Профиль  
 
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 июн 2008, 12:00 
Не в сети
Зав.патчем
Аватара пользователя

Зарегистрирован: 22 дек 2006, 14:57
Сообщения: 1202
2Tanger Soto:
1 - 16 (НЕ переведены 13, 15, 16)
72 - 181 (переведены 72, 73)
232 - 241 (нет перевода)
650 - 911 (есть частично перевод в интервале 680-728)
1030 - 1545 (нет перевода)
2200 - 2214 (нет перевода)
3000 - 3038 (нет перевода)

_________________
Baldur's Gate по-русски: Идеальный перевод и Энциклопедия AERIE-wiki


Вернуться к началу
 Профиль  
 
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 июн 2008, 13:38 
Не в сети
Переводчик-эксперт
Аватара пользователя

Зарегистрирован: 20 дек 2006, 09:35
Сообщения: 575
Отлично, спасибо :) Как у тебя только терпения хватает?

_________________
Интересно, идут ли слонопотамы на свист... И если идут, то зачем?
А.Милн

:jester:


Вернуться к началу
 Профиль  
 
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 окт 2008, 11:37 
Не в сети
Аватара пользователя

Зарегистрирован: 23 сен 2007, 02:15
Сообщения: 13
As a major release, RR v4.0 changes many existing strings and adds even more new ones. Here's the full list:

Strings changed from v3.92
Код:
@25
@27
@28
@29
@30
@32
@33
@41
@43
@45
@48
@50
@52
@54
@55
@59
@61
@66
@71
@129
@125
@227
@229



New strings added in RR v4.0
Код:
@17
@18
@19
@20
@81
@200
@201
@355
@356
@357
@358
@359
@360
@402
@715
@716
@717
@718
@719
@5000
@5001
@5002
@5003
@5004
@5005
@5006
@5007
@5008
@5009
@5010
@5011
@5012
@5013
@5014
@5015
@5016
@5017
@5018
@6000
@6001
@6002
@6003
@6010
@6011
@6012
@7000
@7001
@7002
@7003
@7010
@7011
@7012
@7020
@7021
@7022
@7030
@7031
@7032
@7040
@7041
@7042
@8000
@8001
@8002
@8003
@8004
@8005
@8006
@8007
@8008
@8009
@8010
@8011
@8012
@8013

_________________
Rogue Rebalancing mod v4.31
aTweaks v2.63


Вернуться к началу
 Профиль  
 
Показать сообщения за:  Поле сортировки  
Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 46 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа


Кто сейчас на конференции

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1


Вы не можете начинать темы
Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения
Вы не можете добавлять вложения

Найти:
Перейти:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Русская поддержка phpBB